Uni Cheats. (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I know a guy our age who charges $50 an hour to do fellow students at unsw's assignments for them. Giving them Cs & Ds.
This of course isn't fair, but does anyone else know about stuff like this? or how common it is?

S

Shuter

Not-That-Bright said:
I know a guy our age who charges $50 an hour to do fellow students at unsw's assignments for them. Giving them Cs & Ds.
This of course isn't fair, but does anyone else know about stuff like this? or how common it is?
I also know of people who do that. Tempting isn't it.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Well he's basically a genius, if i was a genius i'd probably do it too.. he makes quite a comfortable living just from doing things that he considers 'easy'.
Would i be willing to have someone do my work for me? I dunno... If would still want to learn the skills, but being able to have assignments that give me D's etc would be good.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
I can't see the uni allowing this to go on for much longer.

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
academic misconduct! blasphemy!

If it's someone from the same course, then wouldn't it be bad because of higher chance being detected for plagiarism? And if its someone not doing your course, wouldnt it be bad since that someone might not know what your course is about?

of course, its different if its someone who did your course..

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Not all subjects have high exam content.. and even if they do, u can still study... do good in ur exams, or even get a p in ur exams but get d's for ur assignments.
You still look like a better student.

GaZ_2004

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
$50/hr!!! wat ever happen to the good old days of high school, where you could just copy n paste off the internet ;)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
isnt a rate of 50 an hr abit strange? he could dawdle, pretend to do research, type slowly and stuff? a flat rate would probably be better....erm not that i like the idea of this sort of thing happening of course lol

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
how much in total do you usually get to pay? 50 bucks over how many hour?

imo whoever paid 50 bucks/hr is losing a lot from that and from the educational point of view..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argonaut said:
... Wouldn't you be more inclined to do it yourself and aim for a B instead of paying a guy $50 for a C or D?

Or am I being ignorant again and not realising that uni is actually impossibly hard?
You mean a HD :p

I wouldn't pay anyone $50 to do an assignment for me.Its my degree, so I want to work for it, and get the marks that i deserve.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
How rich would u have to be to be able to afford that, every assingment

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Argonaut said:
... Wouldn't you be more inclined to do it yourself and aim for a B instead of paying a guy $50 for a C or D?

Or am I being ignorant again and not realising that uni is actually impossibly hard?
Whats a B?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Korn said:
Whats a B?
Argonaut is being ignorant again ... hes confusing it with high school grades.

Its goes, P, C, D, HD. :p Just for you Argonaut :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)