Unenrolling (1 Viewer)

MP26

HSC
I've accepted an offer for University of NSW, I haven't done the full enrollment process just incase I get into another course at another university. I'm just wondering how you would go about unenrolling from UNSW, we were advised by UAC to accept any offers because there is no guarantees of getting a second round offer.

Thanks heaps :)

Edit: I actually do need to unenrol? should I call them

Last edited:
HSC
i would like to know about this too. unlike you, i've enrolled into the classes and have an existing timetable, so i'm definitely hoping that it won't affect my feb round offer (which i have received and intend to accept this friday).

i did ask about this when i called unsw up last week though, and dude mentioned about a withdrawal form which has to be filled in & handed to them. however, if i'm not mistaken, i remember reading somewhere that upon acceptance of a later round round offer, the main round offer which was accepted earlier on will be dropped.

i do think it's best to call them up tomorrow, because it is they who can provide the best concrete answers. unless someone else on bos can too, of course :)

HSC
i dialled the faculty up (arts & social science for me) and was advised to email the faculty to discontinue my program, because they require us to send our request in writing. apparently, according to the guy at student central, the program coordinator/faculty has the final say in our un-enrollment. while it will take a while for the process to complete, it shouldn't affect your feb round offer as long as you accept & enrol by its respective deadline.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)