underage drinking (1 Viewer)

tamsey bamsey

and now we celebrate
HSC
Heya there, I'm in the middle of doing my IRP. It's on underage drinking amongst teenagers aged 15-17. Any advice on the kind of questions I can ask?

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
umm im not quite sure what angle you are taking with this but some may possibly be..
How often do you drink? (daily.. weekly.. monthly etc)
What type of alcohol do you drink (a tick box type of thing).
When did you start drinking?
Do you binge drink?
Do you follow the recommended amounts of drinking (or something along those lines.. u know how women and men can have different amounts)?
Do you drink on an empty stomach? (those qs to find out if they drink responsibly)
Who supplies you with alcohol?
Do you feel pressured to drink alcohol at parties?
Is the 0 alcohol limit for L/P plate drivers appropriate?

thats all i can really come up with.. ill edit it this if i think of something else
remember to have a mix of question types.. like tick a box.. yes/no.. sliding scale.. one word answers and extended response (but not too many extended ones)
try to keep it to one page or even get it online and you can get some people from bos to help

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I took it from the point of view of me as a 17 year old, although I'm 18, if that makes sense. And if anyone answers 1-5 for the last question they need serious help.

alie2200

HSC
hey i am doing an editorial on underage drinking and i am saying that i think teenagers between the age of 15-17 should be allowed to drink alcohol with parental/guardian supervision. but i need some information to back me up with why should underage drinking be legal can anyone please help me.... if so send it to me lil_miss_motox22@yahoo.com.au

Thank u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)