Underage at goldy...worth goin? (1 Viewer)

sathdog

HSC
just wondering if ne1 was underage on schoolies like im gunna b, n if they still had a awsome time...ive heard thers heeps of beach parties n that but most of me mates up there will b 18...

April2101

HSC
Hey i will be an underage gold coast schoolie too.. and yes everyone else will be 18 except 4 me!! im really worried about it n if it will be worthwhile aswell :worried:

itsjenjen

HSC
ditto... but i heard there are alot of beach parties and you will make new underage friends you can stick with. HEY... *idea* the three of us can go to the underage parties while our friends ditch us :p

Always

HSC
Why don't you all just get a fake ID? It's not that hard.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
same as first 3 ppl.. ill b under and all my mates are >18 ..

but i will prolly get a fakie.. anyway, lets meat and hang out at beach parties (if we can get at least 15 ppl - a bit dodgy those places, iv heard .. )

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Always said:
Why don't you all just get a fake ID? It's not that hard.
Yeah. Its also fraudulent and you can be arrested, charged and fined.

Gold Coast is awesome if your booked for first week. See, all the QLD kiddies finish school at 16/17, so the first week caters for them with dance parties, beach dance parties and the like.

As for under 18's. You drink with your friends in the hotel room then go out! :)

xx__savannah

HSC
Ennaybur said:
but i will prolly get a fakie.. anyway, lets meat and hang out at beach parties (if we can get at least 15 ppl - a bit dodgy those places, iv heard .. )

Same about the fakie (you're a local, ay? Should PM me if you find a decent price going round for them), and agreed. I'm just glad I pretty much live on the GC so I won't really be spending money to just go to the <18 beach parties. I know a few more people who I can try and bring along, lol.

sathdog

HSC
fuck no...fake id is not an option...u no they can pick em straight away n the ridiculous new fines they can give ya...not worth it...n trust me ive had experience..RTA already fuked me over n delayed me gettin my P's coz of having a "fraudulent" card, n it wasnt a made fake either.

robgunit

HSC
bro i know bout this....my mate went schoolies last year they dont care bro...u get in 4 sure bro.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
yeh bro. I agree bro. they let ne1 in bro, no matter what their id bro......bro....

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
xx__savannah said:
Same about the fakie (you're a local, ay? Should PM me if you find a decent price going round for them), and agreed. I'm just glad I pretty much live on the GC so I won't really be spending money to just go to the <18 beach parties. I know a few more people who I can try and bring along, lol.

my mate's doing mine for free. i think u can get them online actually (someone told me that today,) about 40 bucks maybe.
and lol i think we already PM-ed , dnt we go to skl in the same town? hahah lets not mention the name here tho :p

sathdog said:
fuck no...fake id is not an option...u no they can pick em straight away n the ridiculous new fines they can give ya...not worth it...n trust me ive had experience..RTA already fuked me over n delayed me gettin my P's coz of having a "fraudulent" card, n it wasnt a made fake either..
how else do the fakes come into existence? they just *pop* into thin air?

um if it looks exactly the same then they will let u in, and it doesnt have ur name on it ... then what can they do?

sathdog

HSC
no ya fuck...was scratched...which is not made, it was my real L's license but was scratched

xx__savannah

HSC
Ennaybur said:
my mate's doing mine for free. i think u can get them online actually (someone told me that today,) about 40 bucks maybe.
and lol i think we already PM-ed , dnt we go to skl in the same town? hahah lets not mention the name here tho :p
Oh yeah, we did too, ay, lol. I'm not too keen on getting the online ones, I'll ask around and see what I can find. If I get it, I'll probly just use it around Cooly/Tweed, buy during schoolies and use it more afterwards, although I heard Cooly's getting tougher trying to crack down on them.

sathdog said:
no ya fuck...was scratched...which is not made, it was my real L's license but was scratched
Yeah, I heard about a guy that had that happen to him. It was genuinely scratched through a car accident, i think, but yeah, it happens.

So to the other guys, whereabouts are ou all staying? In/around Surfers?

Last edited:

sathdog

HSC
im from wollongong mate u?....haha i thought i was the only 1! it was a joke wen it happnend but ay..the dick at the RTA rang the cops n paddywagon came n all this bulshit happened...but finally got P's last sat yeeeew lol

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
im from up near byron (hence the 'location: byron' )
but yeh my friend had a decent one and they took it of him coz they said it was 'altered' ie scratched. i really dont know how bouncers have the permission to take RTA issued documents, its also happened to ANOTher friend. and she got a big fine aswell. luckily the first guy got his green Ps a cpl days after.

congrats on ur Ps :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)