• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UNCLE spam thread (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Yeah, thats the way.

I don't know if its John Renshaw or George Booth (I get them mixed up all the time)...but yeah, like you're going to Sugarloaf, but go straight ahead. Then once you get to the roundabout (the one that you turn right to go to Sydney), go straight ahead, then over the bendy bridge to get on the highway.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
lol bendy bridge, u mean the bypass lol

thanx, yeah thats the way i thought.....then again, over sugarloaf, thru edgie, wallsend, jeso....could be the same....but i hate that road over sugarloaf. i think ill go the new england way.
thanks

DV8

HSC
twisted_emily said:
lol bendy bridge, u mean the bypass lol

thanx, yeah thats the way i thought.....then again, over sugarloaf, thru edgie, wallsend, jeso....could be the same....but i hate that road over sugarloaf. i think ill go the new england way.
thanks
I've tried both ways ie. George Booth Dr (Sugarloaf) - Edgeworth - Glendale - Wallsend - Jesmond... or John Renshaw - Hexham - Sangate - Callaghan... they work out pretty much the same distance-wise but I hate John Renshaw with a passion so I mostly go over Sugarloaf... awesome fun bendy roads :uhhuh:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Well, don't go that way!
Either do the highway or freeway.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
angelduck said:
spam spam spam......

Ppl, we need some meaningless convo here! I know! wait, no i dont, im just gonna walk into a corner now and be quiet...
Good girl.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
er you wont have to pay the GSC anymore if you dont want to.

but there wont be anything, food will b expensive, alcohol expensive, no free condoms, etc etc

winicat

HSC
and you have to pay $2 to use net at cybercycle (i found that out today when i finally bothered to go get my stupid sticker lol)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
winicat said:
and you have to pay $2 to use net at cybercycle (i found that out today when i finally bothered to go get my stupid sticker lol)
Where's that? I don't care about the net, I've found other places to abuse it.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
cybercycle has the book store on it's left and the back entrance stairs to the union building on it's right if you're walking up the hill towards the auchmuty library (does that make sense?)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
cybercycle has the book store on it's left and the back entrance stairs to the union building on it's right if you're walking up the hill towards the auchmuty library (does that make sense?)
I know where to book shop is, so yeah I guess it does. I've never used those computers though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)