Uncircumcized?!? (1 Viewer)

eagle21

HSC
oh i see... but i dont really know how to mention that to him.. i cant exactly blurt out that he should wash himself more! thatd embarass him so much!

akimoto

HSC
why do u need a circumized :S ......thingy......... i tot only jews did that because of religious reasons..... well dass wad i learnt at school....

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
akimoto said:
why do u need a circumized :S ......thingy......... i tot only jews did that because of religious reasons..... well dass wad i learnt at school....
did you learn how to write and read aswell?
agentprovocator said:
ps. a sub question fellas, and my girlfriend wud like to kno...what do u guys do when u masturbate? do u guys first pull the skin back? or do u do it during mid stroke? does it heighten stimulation??
gliding action makes sex better and far more enjoyable. This is impossible without a foreskin. Does it highten stimulation? yes indeed the foreskin has a mass of nerve endings that greatly increase pleasure.

agentprovocator said:
Anyway, my personal opinion is that a circumcised one probably looks better, and is less sensitive, and no crap can get inside(ewww the word smegma made me feel faint...thats gross dude)
Smegma is no more or less disgusting than other body fluids like puss besides it has an actual purpose
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smegma said:
, lack of smegma could contribute to the loss of subpreputial wetness consisting of natural skin oils, leading to drying or chafing of the glans in circumcised men. Smegma can be removed by wiping or washing the genital area.
As long as you bathe reguarly there is no reason for it to build up to visible levels. Washing with soap or over washing can be bad. Being circumcised to prevent the build up of smegma is almost as logical as amputating your foot to prevent sweaty and stinking feet. Simple washing prevents both problems.

Its funny that so many circumsised guys are all for circumcision. Even if i was circumsised there would still be zero chance i would mutilate my son's genitals.

X

xeuyrawp

Serius said:
gliding action makes sex better and far more enjoyable. This is impossible without a foreskin.
It's called lube.

As long as you bathe reguarly there is no reason for it to build up to visible levels. Washing with soap or over washing can be bad. Being circumcised to prevent the build up of smegma is almost as logical as amputating your foot to prevent sweaty and stinking feet. Simple washing prevents both problems.
Some people can't pull back the foreskin to wash it - that's when, I think, you should have it done.

Even if i was circumsised there would still be zero chance i would mutilate my son's genitals.
Its funny that so many circumsised guys are all for circumcision.
...?

Anyway, I partially agree with you. The bottom line is that circumsicion was a practical necessity which was turned into a religious tradition which has since become a secular family tradition. If I was a parent, I wouldn't have it done to my kid unless there was a medical reason.

However, I do think that parents have a right to have it done if they chose to.

Edit:
akimoto said:
No, a lot of non-Jewish people get it done, especially in the US. It's just become a family tradition that was revived in the US, for whatever reason. I briefly looked online, but I couldn't find a reason/timeframe for when it became popular in the US - I don't know if it was brought with the first 16th C settlements, or if it was maybe brought later with the Puritans or later still.

Last edited by a moderator:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha tell me about it
who really cares if the dick is circumcised or not

CieL

HSC
eagle21 said:
oh i see... but i dont really know how to mention that to him.. i cant exactly blurt out that he should wash himself more! thatd embarass him so much!
Have a shower together and do it for him then. Easy?

X

xeuyrawp

Anti-Mathmite said:
Even if uncircumcised people did have a greater chance of developing cancer (which they don't),
Dude, did you even read the stuff which he posted up? Some of the research is quite valid. Maybe I'm missing something - can you explain what's wrong with the medical articles referred to?

that's still no reason to cut it off. That like saying "babies who have their brains cut out at birth have a lesser chance of developing brain cancer.
Don't take an extreme hard line. Circumcision cannot be compared to cutting out someone's brain, possibly because cutting out a brain would kill you whereas circumcision does not?

Clearly a reliable, unbiased source...

Do you know that when you say "Cheers", it's customary to clunk two quantities of Alcohol together. So you can't use this Australian saying because you can't drink booze.
Oh my, 'cheers' is an Australian saying?! I thought Ted Danson and all of them were quite American... I must be confused about the whole American people in the American bar thing... :/

And no, 'cheers' is frequently used as an expression of gratitude, regardless of the situation. Don't be so picky (especially when you're wrong, twice).

Monz

HSC
Fuck, can you guys just let your ego's deflat a little so your heads will be able to fit through the door when you've finished on the computer...fucking hell. WHO CARES! Well i mean obviously you guys do, but it's not up to either of you to decide whether everyones children will be circumcised or not. Maybe you should ask all the circumcised guys you know whether they care if they were or not Anti-Mathmite? I'll ask my bf next time i see him. So atleast you'll have more than a couple of valid opinions...

After all it's only skin, as long as it's removed safely and in a clean environment it shouldn't be a problem.

Plus the guy who originated the thread did not ask whether circumcision was a barbaric practice...

My bf's muslim so i presume that was the reason for his parents, and anti-mathmite you did sound like you had a problem with muslims regardless of whether you meant to come across that way...be careful how you say things...expression is hard to read through type.

Monz

HSC
Everyone has a right to post so whether i care or not i was only putting my opinion forward. I'm not going to argue the point with you because it's clear that you won't give in, and i unlike some people i don't spend copious amounts of time on an internet forum.

Question: Were you circumcised? No? Well then your parents obviously have done the right thing by you, so how about you go off have lots of babies with a girl who has the same values as you, and instill your values in them and try and change the world 1 baby at a time. Maybe circumcised guys have had their parents do the right thing by them too? My bf is quite happy being circumcised he said, so obviously his parents have done the right thing by him.

I think you should learn to just breathe and not get so caught up in things which the chances of you changing are very close to nill...anyway...

Full stop end of conversation, live simply.

Last edited:

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
I completely agree with Mathmite and think it's kinda funny that all you people arguing with him are either retarded or religious.
Seriously, I hate how all of you post this fence-sitting boring shit and then argue with someone who presents a logical opinion like they are a leper climbing over your non-controversial clean barricade.
You haven't presented any solid evidence for circumcision, and you were using language like may and could in your ridiculous arguments for the benefits of circumcision, nothing reliable at all.
To me it's kinda obvious that circumcision is an unnecessary and somewhat dangerous procedure.

CieL

HSC
Male men have evolved to have a foreskin and I think it should be kept that way. There is nothing unattractive about it.

However, if parents think that they and their child will benefit from circumcision, whatever. They make and made that choice and there's nothing you can do about it.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
dieburndie said:
To me it's kinda obvious that circumcision is an unnecessary and somewhat dangerous procedure.
and yet a lot of ppl do it.

Firstly its better to get circumcision when you are young - basically the reason it heals a lot quicker. babies have a rapid growth rate - their brains, muscles, bones etc develop really fast and wounds, cuts quickly heal compared to say a matured man. so a circumcision is best done when you are baby.

secondly, there is enough evidence to suggest that circumcision results in more clean penis. its easier to clean and maintain.

u could say circumcision is similar to cutting your nails - nails grow natural process but its important to cut them to prevent any infections to others and urself as well as for maintenance purposes.

u could also claim that cutting ur nails is a dangerous procedure - lol everything is dangerous.

what happens when you type in cricinfo wrong? go here : cricinfo

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
HotShot said:
and yet a lot of ppl do it.

Firstly its better to get circumcision when you are young - basically the reason it heals a lot quicker. babies have a rapid growth rate - their brains, muscles, bones etc develop really fast and wounds, cuts quickly heal compared to say a matured man. so a circumcision is best done when you are baby.

secondly, there is enough evidence to suggest that circumcision results in more clean penis. its easier to clean and maintain.

u could say circumcision is similar to cutting your nails - nails grow natural process but its important to cut them to prevent any infections to others and urself as well as for maintenance purposes.

u could also claim that cutting ur nails is a dangerous procedure - lol everything is dangerous.

what happens when you type in cricinfo wrong? go here : cricinfo
a more clean penis? what the fuck. Thats bullshit, maybe if you are living in the middle ages but we all bathe reguarly now. There is zero difference in cleanlyness between circumcised and normal unless ofcourse you go months without washing[ in which case having a small area of your penis slightly cleaner does not make up for the fact that you stink like shit]

A better analogy would be cutting your finger tips off, or atleast damaging them so they dont grow nail anymore. Easier to maintain, and dirt doesnt get trapped underneath anymore.

Sure your penis might be easier to maintain, but atleast mine isnt covered in scar tissue and all desensitised.

T-Boner

HSC
been interestign to read all these different takes on things. doesnt seem like theres too many drawbacks with either (haha sorry, theres no way i could let that pun go un-said).

im no ron jeremy, but at hte same time, from what iv read here and there im doing well in regards to average size etc, and i have no problems with my dick at all i reckon im pretty happy with it. im un-cut but my hoodie is a little tighter and i cant get it to slide back when im hard, but it comes back easily when soft, so iv got no issues with cleaning etc.

of all the girls iv been with, iv never had any of them object to it, be shocked by it or anything, however i think most girls expect the hoodie to roll back, cos iv had a lot of girls sort of try to get it down while theyr doing their thing. they catch on pretty quick and figure out its not going anywhere, so iv got no issues.

i always thought it was heaps wierd, because everyone i hear talking about it would say that "oh its fine, a cut penis looks the same as an uncut penis when hard anyway..." but i was talking to my best mate and he reckons his is the same, as in it wont retract. so im not the only one haha.

but hey im happy with my dick, so fuck it. i wouldnt consider getting cut unless i couldnt clean it, but i can so im fine. i also reckon that on the topic of hygiene, if your a guy who lets his penis get skanky enough to have a chick refuse it, then you dont deserve the chick in the first place. keep it clean you idiots!

fuck i really know how to ramble on dont i...

yalbal

HSC
Re: circumcision is TOPS

im circumcised and reckon its goood.
the first reason for saying so is cos its healthy doing so. ur penis doesn't get moist and 'greasy' with in the foreskins....
well, on a pleasure note, ur penis grows slightly bigger and tougher.... which i guess girls like!!haha!!

also...do u guys know tat there different ways to circumcise???
wel,l getting rid of the forskin is just one way there are other tooooo...where you can circumcise but letting ur forskin hang loose below your ponit of contact....and tat is quite fun for ur partner...
girls will love it!!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Re: circumcision is TOPS

you mean a buttonhole circumcizion? those look absolutely revolting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)