Uncircumcized?!? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I heard a girl say the other night
"I love a good circumsized penis"
the word circumsized stuck out to me because i am not.

So ladies, does it matter if a guy is circumsized or not?

X

xeuyrawp

CSI: CRIMES ™ said:
I heard a girl say the other night
"I love a good circumsized penis"
the word circumsized stuck out to me because i am not.

So ladies, does it matter if a guy is circumsized or not?
So many threads on this.

Statistically, around 1 in 10 people born in Australia are circumcised, with studies showing around 16% of all Australians being cut.

More than 70% of people born in the US are cut, with studies showing that around 60% of Americans are cut.

I prefer uncut, and I prefer parents give their child the option of doing it. There are comments that it increases performance, which makes sense -- with the exposure meaning that the guy is less sensitive. However, sensitivity makes sex more fun, and an experienced and honest partnership will have no problem with performance.

xxshatteredxx

HSC
It shouldnt matter...really...
That would b plain shallow if a girl said im not doin anything cause ur circumsized...

X

xeuyrawp

Also worth noting are two other important issues:

Aesthetics. I guess aesthetics of penis is subjective, but some say that cut is a far more clean looking organ.

Cleanliness. Some people need to get cut-- it's a physical thing, and some people need to get it done. This is because their foreskin is far too tight and can't be pulled back when cleaning the tip. Most people will have a loser foreskin that allows it to be pulled back; really, it's a matter of your boy cleaning himself properly.

X

xeuyrawp

azzie said:
my oppinion- if it aint broken, dont fix it. its better.
Exactly. Some people (and groups of people, I believe) need to get it done.

I do think that it should be left for the child to decide, though.

SweetSeasons

HSC
All the guys I've been with.. which isn't many.. have been circumcized.. I wouldn't know what an uncircumcized one looks like...

X

xeuyrawp

SweetSeasons said:
All the guys I've been with.. which isn't many.. have been circumcized.. I wouldn't know what an uncircumcized one looks like...
Then how do you know what a circumcised one looks like?

iwannarock

HSC
PwarYuex said:
Then how do you know what a circumcised one looks like?
most chics would never know. most guys with out it cut can simply roll back the foreskin. when its erect i guarantee you wouldn't be able to tell if its circumcised or not. i have never heard of a guy with it uncut that gets an erection and the dick still remains a "hoodie".

although some guys have foreskin that was too tight or that they never pulled back when they were little and are thus forced to get circumcisions.

hmmmmmm maybe that might be a little too much information for some.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
most chics would never know
Actually, I think the great majority of women would know the difference between circumsized and uncircumsized.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
uncircumcised is fine for girls as long as its clean...more to play around with...If a girl criticises a guy for his cut status then the guy should have a go ahead and rate her bits and pieces.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
being circumcised or not doesnt matter. and it shouldnt. some people remain circumcised or get circumcised because of religion, health reason, beliefs etc.
i have been with guys who circumcised and guys who arent. it doesnt make a difference in how sex feels. though in my experience, my boyfriends who have ben circumcised seem to have bigger erections...im not saying thats a fact either..its just in my experience

Bradna

Mint..
HSC
I've been thinking about getting mine done, but supposedly its a painful operation at this age and you wouldn't be able to do much for a week or so lol..

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I love my boyfriend's penis. He is uncut.

An uncut and a cut penis look exactly the same when at their full glory. Why a girl would care what it looked like when it was floppy I don't know....they have no use to us when they are floppy.

And yes, its completely shallow, not to mention ridiculous to 'prefer' a mutilated penis to a natural one.

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
No, it doesn't matter and a girl who actually values the difference is a shallow twat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)