ummmm, ahhhh.... (1 Viewer)

pookie1234

get them drunk, they pass out. u end up sexually molsestering the person. now either they are into that :eek: or u stop being a pussy and u ask them out snd do the pass out thing later with ur friends

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
pookie1234 said:
get them drunk, they pass out. u end up sexually molsestering the person. now either they are into that :eek: or u stop being a pussy and u ask them out snd do the pass out thing later with ur friends

mad!!! u score both ways..u jus can't lose. u can either score under the covers or get booze from your friends hopefully.. ;)

klh said:
forgetting the posts from the last 24 hours, i have had this crush on this like girl for like forever. but as i was gonna summon the balls to ask her, my friend from school already asked her out first. i then sort of lost my thread and forgot abt her.
yr 12, she is back in the same class and we've been seeing each other around alot, but its at odd moments and stuff. Ofcourse she has heard all the stories abt my crush, i mean the schoolyard gossip communication techniques are second to none.
Ummm, i actually wouldnt know how she feels abt me if i do ask her out, coz we are like polite strangers when we meet...
should i ask her or forever become silent and snob each other in future?

and please, this is not abt SEX!
Like everyone said, ask her out. There is a possibility that she likes you. What if she does like you? She might just be waiting for you to ask her out. If you don't take chances then you'll never know. What have you got to lose? If you ask her out and she rejects you it doesn't matter. You've finished school. You won't have to go through the pain of feeling awkward and uncomfortable every time you see eachother because you won't have to see eachother. And at least you know that you've tried. If you ask her out and she says yes then there's a happy ending for you. So take chances. Take risks. You only one life so make the most of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)