ummmm, ahhhh.... (1 Viewer)

klh

HSC
forgetting the posts from the last 24 hours, i have had this crush on this like girl for like forever. but as i was gonna summon the balls to ask her, my friend from school already asked her out first. i then sort of lost my thread and forgot abt her.
yr 12, she is back in the same class and we've been seeing each other around alot, but its at odd moments and stuff. Ofcourse she has heard all the stories abt my crush, i mean the schoolyard gossip communication techniques are second to none.
Ummm, i actually wouldnt know how she feels abt me if i do ask her out, coz we are like polite strangers when we meet...
should i ask her or forever become silent and snob each other in future?

and please, this is not abt SEX!

K

katie_tully

Grow some balls
Ask her out
Worst she can do is say no, everybody laughs and tomorrow some other loser will be in the same predicament so you can laugh at him instead

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
ooh... tricky.
John Safran said that "friends will come and go. this is because of your irritating personality. nobody likes you. so if the only thing getting you through the day is the preconception that people like you, end it now."

This sounds like you.

So, on the basis of that statement, you should either end ur life or not say anything because if u do, its likely that you'll end up heartbroken.

klh

HSC
thanks twistedd, ill just look for another girl.
both consequences are undesirable so a contingency plan shall be put into operation.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i think you should get to know her and stop becoming polite strangers

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
yeah just be friends with her, you never know, and after all you may not even like once you get to know her.

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
you're a guy? sorry, but i thought your username was female :p

but yeh. i agree with dark`secrets..!

BabySilver

HSC
OK After wantting to ask out a polite stranger for about a month, and the fact that everyone I knoew new about it I can tell you when I eventually decided I was gonna do it, I worked myself up about it so much. but then I took the chance and asked them for something semi-commital, A Coffee, ok so being that we are both early 20's it's a little more normal to ask out for coffee then teens but so what? just ask her out for some semi-commital not that i know what teens do as a semi-commital, where you can go out and just do that with nothing saying you have to even talk to them afterwards if it goes bad, in my case, after coffee I have changed the times I hire videos simply because he has girlfriend (woulda been nice if he had of told me when i asked him and not over coffee but meh), but i know that had i of asked himn out 6 months ago when i first wanted to, I would be the one with him now, so yeah, take a chance before it's too late. and chin up, if she says no, so what, it's not the end of the world, just your infatuation with her :)

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
ok, i've given it more thought.

there are four obvious options.

1) ask her out and if she says no, kill her.
2) ask her out and if she says no, kill yourself.
3) ask her out and if she says no, kill everyone else in the whole world so noone will know your shame.
4) ask her out and have happy sex forever.

therefore 75% of the outcomes end in death/sadness.
happy hunting.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
tWiStEdD said:

3) ask her out and if she says no, kill everyone else in the whole world so noone will know your shame.

happy hunting.
yes that orrrrrrrrrrr you could climb a bell tower and kill as many people as you can before the police take you down... that would be much more public and leave a death note saying that it was her fault..... just dont mention me

*not serious i do not condone mass murder :D

K

katie_tully

Here at BOS, we like to advocate as much violence as possible.
If the bitch doesn't say yes, kill her. If she says yes but you find her to be a pain in the ass, kill her. If she publically humiliates you, kill her and anybody who heard.

But I still stick by my original statement

mystify

HSC
I really really think that you should at least give it a try....talk to her. The fact that she is a 'polite stranger' is a good sign actually. At least she's not a 'snobby/mean stranger'. You never know she just may be feeling exactly the same way you do but just cant work up the courage to do anything about it. Generally speaking girls wait for guys to make the first move. Anyway, three things can happen if you get to know her better:
1) She feels the same way you do and then its all good.
2) You become friends rather than just 'polite strangers' which i suppose is better than nothing. Who knows this friendship may flourish into a relationship....only time will tell but you gotta make a move before you can get here.
3) Or she could not want anything altogether.....in this case you pick up your baggage and move on. I know that you might be heartbroken trust me i know but whats worse is living the rest of your life wondering 'WHAT IF!!!!! and IMO thats heartache in itself because you havent allowed yourself to gain closure and move on. Please whatever you do don't let yourself live with a 'what if' (i.e. a regret as a result of not doing anything).

Having said that no one can force you to do anything you dont want to do....follow your heart coz it usually leads you to where you have to go. ;) Sometimes doing nothing and avoiding hurt can cause just as much pain as doing something and getting hurt....at least in the latter option you did something
Good luck and I hope everything works out as you want it to :)

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
a good way to get her attention and feel empathy for you is to carve her name into your chest and show it to her ;)

cHe^gUeVaRa

HSC
tWiStEdD said:

happy hunting.
hahah pretty gewd odds if you ask me :D

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Ask her out, because its not like you're going to lose anything other than polite conversation...

and on another note... when isn't it about sex???

K

katie_tully

THIS time it isn't about sex
It's about candle lit dinners, moonlight walks along the beach, sharing ice creams and bodily fluids..
Oh right.. yeah it is about sex.

K

katie_tully

"It's not always about sex... It's just this time it's about sex"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)