ummm i kinda need help... :( (1 Viewer)

HUNT

i know this has been done so many times before...but i didn't read the posts...
soooo...i was wondering how long it would take the shuttle bus thingy to get to Werrington south, and whether Building BB was far from where the shuttle bus drops us off...????
and i can't find a map...the one on UWS is pretty crap (i can't friggin read it)...so yeah, i going to get there early and probably get really lost, cause i have to idea where i'm going :(
PLEASE HELP ME...I FEEL PATHETIC :(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I don't know where the shuttle bus will drop you, but the bb building will be where heaps of other people are :p if you can't find it, jsut ask someone.

HUNT

LOL guess so...cheers... :p
guess i'm just getting paranoid...
i can see myself getting the wrong bus...finally getting to werrington south, only to find every other building except the one i want...finally getting to the BB building, only to find out that i missed the academic session...
*rocks back and forth in chair*
then i might have the wrong paper work...forget my birth certificate...my acceptance form thingy might bee invalid...
AAAArrrrrggggggghhhhh!!!!

mija

HSC
the shuttle bus stop is near a foot path where u follow to Building BB
when u get to the campus you'll see the signs up directing u to the building anyway.

hey dont forget ur tax file number and your photo id

oh yeah to catch the shuttle bus walk down to the shop side of the train station. walk down to ur left and there is a bus stop thingy. just wait there, cuz when i went i was completely lost where to catch the bus since there wasn't any signs.

klh

HSC
just ask the bus driver, they dont bite...might make a lame joke but yeah their nice when you need help mate.
he'll tell you its the white building, but you know wher it is since it sthe one with alot fo students are sitting and hanging out and going into.

shuttle comes every half hour. form kwood station it might take about 5-6 mins. they changed the stops again.

there is only one bus, its white and it goes to the bus stop anywy. just hop on and ask!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)