Ummm does the date matter? (1 Viewer)

Winston

HSC
LOL i just realised i filled in the date as the 23rd on my paper damn stupid watch, would that matter? :S

quarkfire

bludger
HSC
N/A
I don't think so, as long as everything else was alright..
I could be wrong tho. imagine your hsc exam being classified as non attempt because you wrote the wrong date, lol

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by quarkfire
I don't think so, as long as everything else was alright..
I could be wrong tho. imagine your hsc exam being classified as non attempt because you wrote the wrong date, lol
lol there goes my HSC and a waste of time

Dammit

i am afraid you will be awarded 0 because they will think you were sick on the 22nd so you did the exam on the 23rd.

HSC
i didn't write the student number and center number on some pages i've used. will they discard it??
i hope not

Dammit

Suicide Warrior, if your staples fell out & they couldnt work out whos paper it was then yes.

Winston

HSC
omg guys dont scare me dammit, damn the supervisors should of corrected me then!

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Dammit
i am afraid you will be awarded 0 because they will think you were sick on the 22nd so you did the exam on the 23rd.
They wouldnt even let me do it on 23rd lol...

mystery

everyone stop stressing! no exams will be discarded. the bos. aren't out to get you. they'll realise it was a mistake and everything will be fine :) move on and look towards your next exam. worrying about something silly like the wrong date will certaintly not help you! :p

Niente

Well get this, I accidently wrote the school number instead of the centre number. LOL how stupid do I feel? I think it'll be alright though, I wrote the right student number, but after doing the exam I was all tired/not thinking straight. oh well :shy: it's all good!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)