umm can sumone explain le chatelier's principle in simple terms?? (1 Viewer)

mitochondria

*Rawr*!
HSC
Was going to do BSc (Advanced)/BA.. oh well.. dreams doesn't come true - I've overlooked the details in Advanced Science/Art and thought Economics is available as a major in Art - but it's NOT! So.. I sent and e-mail to them 10 minutes ago asking them to check for me whether there are other possible ways to do Advanced Science/Economics (I think Economics was only 93.xx right? My uai wasn't high enough to do commerce :( but there isn't a Advanced Science/Commerce option neither) otherwise.. I'll just have my program transfered back to 3972 Advanced Science and do Economics as an elective.. :(

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
yep no such thing as adv sci/commerce

pesonally i looked into this; however u can do an advanced science study plan; which is basically studying harder courses

and.. but if u don't have uai enough for commerce; u can't do commerce/sci either

anywayz, we've hijacked the thread enough mito lol

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
wth?? i am doin bsci (adv) b comm!!! @ usyd!!!! u apply thru b sci/ b comm, den if u do half of ur cp in adv level, u are automatically adv sci!!!

mitochondria

*Rawr*!
HSC
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y
anywayz, we've hijacked the thread enough mito lol
lol.. true true.. but I just can't help posting again because this sounds interesting :) (And I'm still waiting for them to reply my blanky e-mail) Thanks for the help though :) I think our enrolment system is pretty... umm.. you know what I mean :p I made more than 6 calls yesterday and I was still confused, then I tried to make another 3 calls to the art and science faculty--> and nobody picked up the phone (I think they have my phone number on the black list now..) but anyways, I've heard that some people are allowed to do certain combined degrees with special permission, is that true?

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by mitochondria
lol.. true true.. but I just can't help posting again because this sounds interesting :) (And I'm still waiting for them to reply my blanky e-mail) Thanks for the help though :) I think our enrolment system is pretty... umm.. you know what I mean :p I made more than 6 calls yesterday and I was still confused, then I tried to make another 3 calls to the art and science faculty--> and nobody picked up the phone (I think they have my phone number on the black list now..) but anyways, I've heard that some people are allowed to do certain combined degrees with special permission, is that true?
NFI; try rorting the system mito

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by star
Sorry for the late reply. Well the subjects that i do that are in common with you is Chem and Eng Adv.
'tis late indeed lol

maybe it shows u've been studying:p

mitochondria

*Rawr*!
HSC
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y
NFI; try rorting the system mito
*confused*basically don't understand the sentance except for try, the system mito.. Not *bepping* Interesting is the only thing I can figure out at the moment...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)