UMATs results.. (1 Viewer)

Skywalker

HSC
N/A
Yeah, some of those are some fantastic scores. 100 in section 1? Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Are you in Sydney atm point?

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
i wwas and i left.. today..
i got a clinical placement .. i hung out with lil indo boy on friday.. and last sunday had bday dinner with other UNSW med ppl e.g sique

Hotsauce

Denied
HSC
inasero said:
hotsauce if u want, im sure u can do what lexi did and repeat...do a couple of courses and ull have a mighty fine score!
im proud of you
lol thanks. Right now I'm thinking of doing that or just going for post grad med @ USYD in light of these results.

Lexicographer said:
WOW! Your §I and §II are rocking, pity about §III. Just like me last year (only slightly more extreme on both counts :p). You could definitely pull that up next year with some work on the sequence questions. Don't give up!
Yeah I hope I can if I decide to try my luck again :)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
My girlfriend got

99...94...then 58 :p

She got her interview though :rolleyes:

vicksta

HSC
Im so over the moon, I got 88, 98 and 58 - i knew i screwed the last one, cos i didnt finish (spent too much time on finding the shapes), but i still got an interview!! YAY!!!
Congrats to everyone, u guys did so awesome!!! did u all do the training programs? if so, did they help?

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
Congratulations to everyone who got interviews!! I hope u rock their socks.

my friends got in the 90's for the first two sections and like 60, 70's and 50's for the last one but they didnt get interviews. i'm pretty sure their predicted uai's were uber high too...wuts the deal???

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
er... i haven't gotten my results back yet........... why?
Contact ACER - it may just be a general postal delay, or they may have sent them to the wrong address.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)