Umat2017 nie group discount (1 Viewer)

kimyj7

HSC
Hey guys, I was wondering if you would want to join me (3+ in a group) for UMAT prep with NIE 2017 books, to get 75$ discount.
NIE is a UMAT prep course that gives hardcopy books not online, with over 2000 questions and more than 5 hard copy practice exams in their courses. Personally, I have bought their Premium package and thought it was pretty good, but I want to upgrade to their Platinum DLP package as I need more questions:tongue:

Premium course includes 8 books plus a workshop:
(costs $635 but $560 with discount, costs lower if more than 5 people join)
DLP package is the same as premium but without a workshop
(costs $525 but $450 with discount, costs lower if more than 5 people join)
Platinum course is the same as premium but include 2 extra books with over 3000 questions.
(costs $995, but $925 with discount)
Platinum DLP is the same as DLP but include 2 extra books like Platinum but no workshop.
(costs $915, but $840 with discount)

Look below for more details on their books for Premium/DLP course-

1600 questions across 8 textbooks
One day intensive workshop
UMAT Starter Pack
Section 1 book : Logical Reasoning
Section 2 book : Understanding People
Section 3 book : Non-verbal Reasoning
Time trial tests book
UMAT NIE final paper
Interview Techniques book
UMAT Update Pack

Please message me/reply if you are interested to join.:haha: :biggrin:

cc101

HSC
N/A
If you have already purchased premium package, you would have realized by now that there are soooo many mistakes in the books. I bought last year and pointed out so many mistakes to them. No one should waste their money on this.

moonbear129

HSC
I was thinking of purchasing! but are there really a lot of mistakes? I've used medentry last year so I was thinking of trying out a different course :(

UMAT NIE

HSC
N/A
If you have already purchased premium package, you would have realized by now that there are soooo many mistakes in the books. I bought last year and pointed out so many mistakes to them. No one should waste their money on this.
Hello cc101,

At NIE we document such claims quite seriously, and would have a very clear record of any such emails being posted to us [you said,: "I pointed out so many mistakes to them]." After looking into your ‘blank’ user profile, we could not determine your name or who you are, and hence could not check for your student name on our NIE database. NIE is the longest running UMAT training organisation in Australia and New Zealand with a fantastic and proven record of getting students into Medicine. For nearly 20 years UMAT NIE is continuously being recommended by top schools, teachers, tutors, and parents for the quality of service and UMAT preparation resources we provide.

If you feel like there were 'soooo many' errors in your course books, we would have certainly appreciated if you could have contacted us directly and discussed the matter. Our organisation employs full time teaching staff to assist students 7 days a week / 365 days a year.

On that note, after consulting relevant NIE staff, and carefully checking our records - we have not received any such emails from students last year or even earlier, i.e. ‘pointing out numerous mistakes’.

Therefore, whatever your agenda on this forum is, to anonymously make such claims, we would certainly love to hear from you over the phone or at least an email. Our phone number is 1300 974 187. Hence, we hope to hear from you soon.

Meanwhile, our legal council will be contacting the forum administrators to obtain your IP address. Because if this is a bogus claim to defame NIE, we will be looking into this further as we do not take such claims lightly.

NIE
www.nie.edu.au
1300 974 187

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)