UMAT Studying (1 Viewer)

ST001

HSC
Really.... I think that it is still plausible
Yes that is correct, it is the pictures that recycle, because Acer might recycle the pictures they use and so prep organisation copy them, hence it is not that prep organisation knew what the questions will be, they recycle it, and here and there they might get lucky to have same picture as in the test. The answer options and logic remain different though and there is now way to copy or predict it obviously. E.g NIE UMAT prep even got some of those images in their online free sample questions, so what...big deal…So whether questions appear in the prep companies practice or not, the ABCD options will be different. And of course it is a known fact that so many companies go onto forums and post this sort of quotes themselves 'e.g. I did Med xxxxx and there was an identical question in their course to what was in the test. You need to be smart with the course you are going ahead, e.g. will the resources you are getting imitate the UMAT, and if so how and in what way, so instead of sitting and reading forums, just give the available local UMAT prep companies a call and find out how the course is suitable for you, not because everyone else saying some comments about it, because you never know if comments are legitimate. Good luck!

ST001

HSC
Yes that is correct, it is the pictures that recycle, because Acer might recycle the pictures they use and so prep organisation copy them, hence it is not that prep organisation knew what the questions will be, they recycle it, and here and there they might get lucky to have same picture as in the test. The answer options and logic remain different though and there is now way to copy or predict it obviously. E.g NIE UMAT prep even got some of those images in their online free sample questions, so what...big deal…So whether questions appear in the prep companies practice or not, the ABCD options will be different. And of course it is a known fact that so many companies go onto forums and post this sort of quotes themselves 'e.g. I did Med xxxxx and there was an identical question in their course to what was in the test. You need to be smart with the course you are going ahead, e.g. will the resources you are getting imitate the UMAT, and if so how and in what way, so instead of sitting and reading forums, just give the available local UMAT prep companies a call and find out how the course is suitable for you, not because everyone else saying some comments about it, because you never know if comments are legitimate. Good luck!

2015HSCwoo

HSC
Is anyone willing to sell a scanned/hard copy version of their 2016 MedEntry workshop trial exam? :) Thanks! I live in an area where i cannot get to a workshop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)