UMAT Help! (1 Viewer)

Ben Dover

HSC
N/A
I just finished my first semester with a 88 WAM. I go to UNSW and study medical science, what are my chances into medicine? looks good yeah, I am in for sure,

My Umat was 96 last year!

Last edited:

lolitaaa

HSC
fucking cnt, I thought you got 95th percentile. Why are you asking other people?

A quote from your signature

2013 Umat: 95th Percentile
2014 Umat: Aiming for 98th+ Percentile this time, here I come medicine

go_cadel

HSC
don't worry ben, i'll help by getting the medicine out of the cupboard for you. you might need it.

lolitaaa

HSC
hey guys,

Those who did well in umat ( How got above 90%), how did you prepare yourself and how did you do your preparation like how man papers did you practice and how did you learn all the skills required to ace umat?

What did you do in each day to prepare and how did you motivate your self?

How do you learn allk the techniques in sect 1 and 2 and 3?

Can you provide me your advice on how I should tackle each section such as your tips/clues/technqies!

Many Thanks for your help,
I'm assuming you didn't get 95th percentile. I go 80 %ile approximately as average in Medentry and what I did was Do umat thrice a week but if my head wasn''t working then I would stop. It's really important to do it when you're in a good frame of mind. Some days I would do it for 3 hours and some days only 15 minutes. It all depended on how I felt because umat's that kind of thing. I'm hoping for 95+%ile

go_cadel

HSC
I'm assuming you didn't get 95th percentile. I go 80 %ile approximately as average in Medentry and what I did was Do umat thrice a week but if my head wasn''t working then I would stop. It's really important to do it when you're in a good frame of mind. Some days I would do it for 3 hours and some days only 15 minutes. It all depended on how I felt because umat's that kind of thing. I'm hoping for 95+%ile
smart. preparing him for next year's UMAT.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Can you provide me your advice
GET OUT of the forums
your tips/clues/technqies!
If you don't know how to spell correctly, use auto correct, If you don't how to use the auto correct function or you cant see the red scribbles,have an eye test.

Last edited:

HSC
What is wrong with you people? You guys have no respect... why don't you just answer his question instead of cyberbullying him?

EasyA

HSC
What is wrong with you people? You guys have no respect... why don't you just answer his question instead of cyberbullying him?
He got his questions answered in his other thread.

HSC
He got his questions answered in his other thread.
And that makes it okay to continuously gang up on him? Calling him a faggot, idiot, knob, and insulting him as if he's got a mental disorder is perfectly fine just because he made 2 threads? This is atrocious behaviour coming from potential future doctors...

Ben Dover

HSC
N/A
"134" thanks man, I know hey, these future doctors don't have respect! I wonder how they will treat their patients! I did get 95 percentile for those being a fuckwits thinking I am lying! Watch how I will get into med and get 98th percentile this year! I am fairly confident I will get 98+ percentile!

I just posted this thread to test these potential future doctors... they can't answer these simple questions, well good luck on umat!

EasyA

HSC
And that makes it okay to continuously gang up on him? Calling him a faggot, idiot, knob, and insulting him as if he's got a mental disorder is perfectly fine just because he made 2 threads? This is atrocious behaviour coming from potential future doctors...
Did you even read them properly? He lied about his marks to make himself look good and all of us feel like shit.

Ben Dover

HSC
N/A
EasyA : please shut up, no one wants to talk to you mate! 134 knows what he is saying respect him!

Ben Dover

HSC
N/A
EasyA: mate stop your lies, I never lied mate! stop giving false comments on BOS! your too jealous about not getting 95, so shut up and suck it up!

Ben Dover

HSC
N/A
EasyA btw what is it upto you about my marks! mind your own business!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)