UMAT help required!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

msomana

HSC
IMED isn't an authority on who can practice in Australia... whereas the AMC is...

Lets see what the Australian Medical Council says, yet again:

The Vanuatu College of Medicine is not recognised in Australia for the purposes of the AMC examination. The AMC is not currently considering an application from the Vanuatu College of Medicine for recognition.

Oh, if I'm not mistaken, I think that means that IF YOU DO THE MBBS COURSE AT VANUATU YOU CAN'T PRACTICE IN AUSTRALIA.

Which means your two friends are not going to be able to practice medicine in Australia...

kaveman..

HSC
does anyone else find it ironic that icarus was some retard that tried to fly high to the sun, went too far, and burnt up. kinda sums up dallas gibson's life doesnt it...

Preity

HSC
kaveman.. said:
does anyone else find it ironic that icarus was some retard that tried to fly high to the sun, went too far, and burnt up. kinda sums up dallas gibson's life doesnt it...

haha, that's classic :D :D

msomana

HSC
I remember that being quoted at the UNSW open day medicine lecture in 06...

aznboystar

Honourary Azn
HSC
the more marinababy posts, the more i think she is dallas himself.
its just beyond me that u could be that dumb and actually make us believe you are actually a student.

TrannyC

HSC
Hi there!

I've done the umat prep course with Icarus college and it was fantastic. I was in the same position....searching for the one providing the best training and help. I've actually done a couple of prep courses before and found that they didn't offer as much information or exercise questions, or there wasn't enough student support. So, I was very surprised to have had such support at any time of the day. Check out the website and talk to Dallas. He can be very upfront but he truly wants you to get in so best to listen him. He's great! Hope this helps.

Chloe

Marinababy

HSC
N/A

Marinababy

HSC
N/A
You must be dallas - ahaahahahah - anyone who posts the truth here is dallas - ahaha

M

TrannyC said:
Hi there!

I've done the umat prep course with Icarus college and it was fantastic. I was in the same position....searching for the one providing the best training and help. I've actually done a couple of prep courses before and found that they didn't offer as much information or exercise questions, or there wasn't enough student support. So, I was very surprised to have had such support at any time of the day. Check out the website and talk to Dallas. He can be very upfront but he truly wants you to get in so best to listen him. He's great! Hope this helps.

Chloe

Marinababy

HSC
N/A
I think this is over the top and when you eventually succeed in getting this forum closed you may be satisfied but i enjoy coming here for some amusement as its difficult to find a collection of random clowns needing to resort to nonsense to prove points they have no chance of defending successfully

M

kaveman.. said:
she might be the subject of his paedophilic activities

OiNK!

Superior Member
HSC
Jerry Springer style discussions on a medicine forum. It is hard to believe, really.

vceRanger

HSC
I think this topic is getting a bit irrelevant and should be closed off.

I am however grateful for all those who contributed.

Marinababy

HSC
N/A
TBU21 said:
MedEntry is easily the most similar question types to the UMAT (they do use some past questions) - I've seen course material from them, medical-entrance/Dallas and amepp.
Been there done that last - year - going with icarus this time and spot on

M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)