• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UMAT Fluke?? (1 Viewer)

Mr legend

HSC
Uni Grad
Lol Just wondering if anybody has fluked section 3 of the UMAT and ended up with a really good score??

Joy_2575

HSC
N/A
section 3, was quite easy and straightforward.. If you have prepared for it well enough, you shouldn't have found it too challenging. The patterns were quite direct. Did any one struggle with section one, I didn't even get enough time to complete it :S

imZerroo

HSC
i left out a question in section 3 :eek:
as in, i didn't even answer it. i thought i would get back to it, but didn't and when they said pens/pencils down i realised but didn't wanna take a risk.

Mr legend

HSC
Uni Grad
LOL, I found section 1 easy, I had a couple of spare minutes at the end...but section 3, I honestly dont know how I'm going to go in s3.

Joy_2575

HSC
N/A
LOL, I found section 1 easy, I had a couple of spare minutes at the end...but section 3, I honestly dont know how I'm going to go in s3.
I didn't even get to answer like 8 questions in section 1 - I tend to over think at times! dang it..looks like I'm going to fail, even though I know I sort of aced section 3!

Mr legend

HSC
Uni Grad
Haha no dont get too worried. Most people Ive spoken too found section 3 easy and didnt finish section 1....awkward

Mr legend

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey could someone please explain how UMAT is scored? As in weighting of individual sections/percentiles/total mark? I honestly have no idea...

Joy_2575

HSC
N/A
LMAO woah, I found section 1 easy-doesnt mean I aced it- and def doesnt make me special...
hold on, I always thought if you found something easy, it meant you aced it...
bahahha, nahh, I found section 1 ridiculously difficult after about question 22 haha!

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
Haha no dont get too worried. Most people Ive spoken too found section 3 easy and didnt finish section 1....awkward
Both section 1 and 3 were easy so I don't think I'll get a good percentile for either as everyone else would've done better and section 2 I couldn't understand the words so I'm fucked for that too. When do we get our fucking results back?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)