Um... yep... not wanting to be the same or nufin.. but could you guess my UAI?? (1 Viewer)

Sassasas

Hey guys... i know your prolly bored to death with these... but im so scared im gonna get under 90... and wanted some good opinions
My Trial Marks and Final Ranks are:
English Advanced 73 (31/94)
Maths 2u 83 - i think... cant find marks atm (16/71) - including 4u and 3u ppl..... more like 2nd or 3rd without them)
Senior Science 83 (4/25 aprox... cant remember how many ppl in my class :-S but im coming 4th)
French Beginners 93 (1/6)
Drama 73 (3/20)
Community and Family Studies 83 (1/14)

Um... so you reckon 90's are possible?
My school is a public school, senior college... its in a "rural" area... ie coffs harbour... lol... i dunno....
Thanks heaps

hk31

HSC
it is possible....considering you're doin well in the subjects that are not scaled...your rankings in these subjects will probably lift you up a bit

my guess 85- low 90s

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I'm going to be more conservative: low 80s to mid 80s.

Sassasas

Hmmm... oks... im really hoping for 90's
so... you reckon if i get in 90+ for science and CAFS that my UAI could go up more? cos if i study really hard (which i am going to) then i could easy get that.
And my trial for drama was just a group performance, im aiming for bout mid 80's with written exam and performance (i tend to do really well in written)
maths i reckon i can get 90's too...
dunno...
what marks do you reckon i need to improve on and to what extent for a UAI of 90+??

Left-ism

HSC
mainly bring up english and youll get in the 90s easy...its just a matter of killing the hsc.
i know a guy who was heading for 80s after the trials..but then nailed the hsc and got 95..so yeh, anything is possible.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
this is just my opinion..
maths and english should help (def. try and increase your english marks tho)
snr science and cfs will drag you down..

so, um, yeah..i'll go...mid 80's...just a guess tho.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Left-ism
mainly bring up english and youll get in the 90s easy...its just a matter of killing the hsc.
i know a guy who was heading for 80s after the trials..but then nailed the hsc and got 95..so yeh, anything is possible.
But on the same token, you could get owned... just depends, when it comes to cruch time. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)