Ultimate Frisbee (1 Viewer)

Ninga

HSC
Do any of u guys play? This is probably more a uni kind of thing...i'm playing at uni games, should be good :) If u're interested, im sure u're uni has a club, rules can be found at www.afda.com :)

MouNtY

i'm pretty sure that's the name of the game we used to play in 6th grade. its like netball/football/soccer except with a frisbee. or am i taking about something totally different

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
im crap at frisbee.. but i went to unigames in 2002! it's the best fun :D

Generator

HSC
N/A
Isn't it just a big piss up for the greater part of the student body? I am sure that people compete at some stage and all, but still...

Ninga

HSC
Yeah, its a combination of netball and gridiron with a frisbee. Its an awesome game. Lolzieee - u play frisbee at uni games? Its in Wollongong this year, then AUGs are in Perth!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Generator
Isn't it just a big piss up for the greater part of the student body? I am sure that people compete at some stage and all, but still...
isnt that uni life in general?

caroline86

do many unis have ultimate frisbee? i'm in year 12 and have played it in school sport for 3 years... it's awesome!

Ninga

HSC
Yeah, i think so. All the big unis do. Usyd, UNSW, Mac, UTS, UoW, and i think even UWS has a team. Catholic uni doesnt have a team tho :)

bex

HSC
csu bathurst has a team.. i played in our dorm olymics but all i did the whole time was run up and down the field!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)