Uh, help? (1 Viewer)

Ex_Oblivion

HSC
ellipses said:
I haven't started studying either (because of 4/3U Maths) and I'm also aiming for band 6... But I was just wondering if anyone knows if we're supposed to know how to draw system flowcharts, and also how many of the symbols we're supposed to be able to recognise. I highly doubt that we'd be asked to draw one and the issue only ever pops up in multiple choice, but I'm still curious cos I can't remember the more random symbols.

.. nah you dont need to know how to draw system flowcharts - but you should know i think like 3-4 symbols ... Like the input/output one, the telecommunications link, predefined processes, decision .... i lost the paper a teacher gave to us of what symbols we should remember but yeah those were in there .... its just the DFD and context you should know heaps good - and their practically the same except DFD includes data store and defines the data flow. hope that helped!

Ice man

HSC
his method of teaching is to give us exercises and set us to it, but hes funny so it makes up for it

7th Sign

HSC
I have my 30 pages sumary done now all I need to do is revise that and do some past papers, Also check up on small things such as drawing diagrams as I need to go over that stuff aggain! Already done the online tests for IPT and got bored of them as after like 70 questiosn their all the same :rolleyes: I really need a band 6 in IPT to drag up my uai but :( I was sent in on 85+ so I pray to god that I can achieve this :D

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
7th Sign said:
I have my 30 pages sumary done now all I need to do is revise that and do some past papers, Also check up on small things such as drawing diagrams as I need to go over that stuff aggain! Already done the online tests for IPT and got bored of them as after like 70 questiosn their all the same :rolleyes: I really need a band 6 in IPT to drag up my uai but :( I was sent in on 85+ so I pray to god that I can achieve this :D
you do realise IPT scales -14...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)