• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UEFA Champs league (1 Viewer)

samwell

HSC
theprodigy said:
LIVERPOOOOOOL vs. real madrid in the final
@ rome baby.
Chelsea vs Inter final. just seeing it coming
Inter v Man u semi final one and Chelsea vs Arsenal/Liverpool
predictions for this season
just seeing mourinho playing chelsea this season most probably final.

samwell

HSC
inter108 said:
Inter Milan - minus Burdisso

Will win
haahahh who is this Bursdisso Guy every1 seems to dislike him. Havent watched any Inter Games this season.

EDIT: Chelsea Wins

Roy9

HSC
I wouldn't be surprised if all 4 English teams were knocked out this round.

samwell

HSC
at least 2 eng temas will go through
The current form of chelsea is sadly meaning they could fail to qualify
i certainly cant see liverpool failing to make it through
man utd is probably 70:30 chance of making it
Arsenal's form is a sin curve so they are pretty much 50:50

my predictions are liverpool will go through as much as i dont want them to win the trophy.

HSC
its gonna be man utd, real madrid, chelsea, villareal, barcelona, atletico and bayern in quarters
roma/arsenal too close to call (both their captains are injured atm ie. totti and fabregas but if 1 of them play imo his team is going to win)

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
I reckon Utd will go out.

Mourinho has a massive lead in Serie A and will be able to rest his players domestically before the tie. Fergie will not have that luxury. Also, Mourinho's record against Utd is pretty handy: 1 loss in 10.

Liverpool and Chelsea should go through easily - but Chelsea's record in cup competitions has been pretty poor this season. Roma/Arsenal is a toss-up - Arsenal at their best would win the tie, but they have been pretty poor this season. Maybe they win the CL and finish 5th domestically a la Liverpool?

HSC
whatashotbyseve said:
I reckon Utd will go out.

Mourinho has a massive lead in Serie A and will be able to rest his players domestically before the tie. Fergie will not have that luxury. Also, Mourinho's record against Utd is pretty handy: 1 loss in 10.

Liverpool and Chelsea should go through easily - but Chelsea's record in cup competitions has been pretty poor this season. Roma/Arsenal is a toss-up - Arsenal at their best would win the tie, but they have been pretty poor this season. Maybe they win the CL and finish 5th domestically a la Liverpool?
More likely to finish 5th domestically and crash out of the Champions League in the knockout stage. ;)

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Arsenal.

Nothing would surprise me with that team. Must be an absolute bitch to support... one minute you are on top of the world when the youngsters play well. Most of the other time you are tearing your hair out.

samwell

HSC
whatashotbyseve said:
Arsenal.

Nothing would surprise me with that team. Must be an absolute bitch to support... one minute you are on top of the world when the youngsters play well. Most of the other time you are tearing your hair out.
Chelsea is lookin shakier as the tie nears. Think Juventus look stronger in the tie. Just hoping Chelsea gets over its madness

Arsenal dont look like they are gonna beat Roma but still Roma can be very weak at times. Their tie is weird. Still do think Liverpool are the most likely of english teams to go through.

For the Winner: Barcelona/Inter if eng teams crash out. Real Madrid do look strong <after transfers> but cant c them beating liverpool with their current hot form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)