UCAT environment on test day (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
I wanna have the closest experience I can when the real thing comes around eventually. Do all test centers have different layouts? I heard in auburn or smn, students were given permanent markers and a whiteboard that was just a laminated sheet? Also, Ik headphones are provided for nc, what are the headphones called? Also, the keyboard, is it always the same standard membrane keyboard (kinda similar to the apple ones on the macs)??

WeiWeiMan

HSC
I wanna have the closest experience I can when the real thing comes around eventually. Do all test centers have different layouts? I heard in auburn or smn, students were given permanent markers and a whiteboard that was just a laminated sheet? Also, Ik headphones are provided for nc, what are the headphones called? Also, the keyboard, is it always the same standard membrane keyboard (kinda similar to the apple ones on the macs)??
apple one is not a standard membrane keyboard
it's scissor switch (still membrane) BUT NOT STANDARD MEMBRANE MUSHY
ngl membrane aint too bad (i know you never said otherwise, i'm just yapping)
kudos to you for studying for UCAT but isn't it ages away bruh?

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
apple one is not a standard membrane keyboard
it's scissor switch (still membrane) BUT NOT STANDARD MEMBRANE MUSHY
ngl membrane aint too bad (i know you never said otherwise, i'm just yapping)
kudos to you for studying for UCAT but isn't it ages away bruh?
I mean if I can hit the 96 atar threshold, wsu doesnt gaf ab it, then turn to ucat. and I think its a pretty decent trade off. Like I can practice ucat whenever, and its fun doing ar. Only thing I hate tbh is the vr section.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
all students get perm. markers and a whiteboard booklet which ur right, it is just laminated sheets. headphones arent even that helpful its just to block out other noises in the room. i rlly recommend using the number pad on the membrane keyboard instead of the row of numbers at the top, u could save a couple of seconds per question which could save u up to a minute in total.

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
all students get perm. markers and a whiteboard booklet which ur right, it is just laminated sheets. headphones arent even that helpful its just to block out other noises in the room. i rlly recommend using the number pad on the membrane keyboard instead of the row of numbers at the top, u could save a couple of seconds per question which could save u up to a minute in total.
I'm gonna use wasd. num pad is for nerds who want 99%tile

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)