UC college (1 Viewer)

nafe

HSC
N/A
I was wondering about the UC College and how it works. I looked at the website, and its probably just me, but I can't make a lot of sense from it. Whats the major difference between the UC-START and UC-CONNECT programs? You need a different UAI requirement, and the price differences are pretty big, but I don't fully understand the difference. Any help is appreciated.

googy_1985

HSC
N/A
Difference:

Start - Is you do 2 subjects at uni (from u degree), and you pay for them; they will then look @ your UAI and your uni marks and let you in in sem 2 if you went good.

Connect - You wont do uni subjects. You do english and maths etc. And you sit exams etc, and those marks have to be high enough to get you into uni. The reason it is cheaper is cause you dont actually do any uni subjects - you study 100% at the college.

On a side note; I am confident you will make it in to architecture. Generally it sits on the overall uni cut off; which will be 75 this year... I can't see it soaring to 90 or anything. Generally the big things to jump at UC this yr are health sciences , communications, education etc... I wouldnt worry about UC college.

nafe

HSC
N/A
Yeah, thanks alot. I really appreciate the help and all. I just really want to look into all my options. Thanks again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)