UAI Prediction (1 Viewer)

xGSiR

Well i just what some kind of estimated mark before i go and research some course offered in universities i may be interested in. Im not one of those smart kids having great marks, im the average student of nsw or worst! Not scared to share my marks to other people.
Got this from my half year report this year.

English Standard - 36% Rank: 65/126
Maths 2U - 54% Rank: 41/63
Senior Science - 52% Rank: 10/13
SDD - 53% Rank: 4/11
IT - No half yearly exam.
Accounting - Course done at Tafe.

I think my rank jumped from 41/63 to 35/63 since my half yearly for maths. Pretty awful ranks and marks looking at them :/
Ohh and i go to Fairvale High School. In the Fairfield / Canely Vale area. Public school.
Actually just thinking of my marks, i think i might as well forget about researching courses offered at universities since it looks like i won't get a good UAI at all. Ohh shit :/

peters

Originally posted by xGSiR
Well i just what some kind of estimated mark before i go and research some course offered in universities i may be interested in. Im not one of those smart kids having great marks, im the average student of nsw or worst! Not scared to share my marks to other people.
Got this from my half year report this year.

English Standard - 36% Rank: 65/126
Maths 2U - 54% Rank: 41/63
Senior Science - 52% Rank: 10/13
SDD - 53% Rank: 4/11
IT - No half yearly exam.
Accounting - Course done at Tafe.

I think my rank jumped from 41/63 to 35/63 since my half yearly for maths. Pretty awful ranks and marks looking at them :/
Ohh and i go to Fairvale High School. In the Fairfield / Canely Vale area. Public school.
Actually just thinking of my marks, i think i might as well forget about researching courses offered at universities since it looks like i won't get a good UAI at all. Ohh shit :/
yes give up and come join my boat

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by xGSiR
I know plenty of Fairvale High School students who are in the top bracket of the HSC cohort (HSC candidature). They are equally capable of "kicking butt" in the HSC.

Don't put yourself down, that was the half yearly report, things can change during the trials and after the trials leading up to the final HSC examination :)

xGSiR

I just done my trials and im not sure i even went well in them. Well iim certain i went well in IT and Senior Science.

I got to make sure my Maths results are higher and also to work on my english :/
But im not sure now because since my trials are over, my ranks are probably still in the same area from the half yearly.

leesee

HSC
i would like a rough but kinda accurate uai prediction based on these marks and ranks

im getting 28/48 in religion1unit = 66%,
4/41 for standard english =67%,
10/20 for 2u maths =59%,
8/10 for chem =50%,
2/23 for ipt =72% and
4/13 for pe 70%.

can ne one help???

leesee

HSC
how did u firgure that out?? is it just a number you made up

Huy

HSC
N/A
Yeah, pretty much pulled it out of my ass.

Bands: 3, 3, 2, 2, 4, 4.

Ranks: 28nd, 4th, 10th, 8th, 2nd, 4th.

Are you not happy with 70.00 ?
Or were you expecting it to be lower/higher.

Don't take everything I say to be gospel, but 70 seems good to me :)

Also took into consideration standard english and the number of students in your courses.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Universal
xGSir, i'm a farivalian... ahaha who are you?
I have both of you on my MSN :D

Huy

HSC
N/A
Universal, you have mail!

...check your PM ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)