Heya!!! can u predict my UAI please??

ok these r last assessment ranks

English ad sumwhere in the top 10 /78

IPT sumwhere half way in the course

Ancient history 2-3 out of 38

Italian 4/12

SAC sumwhere 3-4 out of about 17

STUDIES 1 3/27

THANX! ps i go 2 a good private girls school that always manages 2 do well :) cya!

neesha

WOW, thanx, u made me feel supa smart!

btw, those last marks are only a guess as to where I am ranked from my last results which were close to the top... so in essence i dunno where i am! n i put "italian" rather than "italian continuers" if that counts?!

My cuz who completed her HSC last year was hoping 4 the 70's and she ended up in low 90's....so it IS possible 2 get in the 90's! I wiiiiiish! hehe.

take care y'all!

Noelle

I do similar subjects! except no IPT, and I do 3 unit italian and history. Your results were pretty good but you have to look at more than your half yearlys.
IPT, SAC and ancient are subjects that you have to do really well in if you want a good mark as the scaling is poor.
English, Italian continuers and SOR are good though.

I think mid 80's

neesha

IPT, SAC and ancient are subjects that you have to do really well in if you want a good mark as the scaling is poor.
I know IPT is pretty bad, and i'm not brilliant at it however the internal marks are mostly project-based which is my forte. Also ancient is doing sooo much better than modern in my school, and the ancient HSC class year did extreamly well, a majority in the bands 6 and 5. As for SAC, the prelim year was good 4 me, but this year has been downhill! however my teacher reaussured me that there were other gals that got lower assessment marks than me and they reached band 5 in the HSC....ain't it funny?! :rolleyes:

rhinoivory

hey ness

Stop your worrying!

Your going to go well huni, and I will bet my last horse on it!

If our relationship was a cartoon, it would be pinky and the brain. Your brain!

Now hurry up and let's "rule the world" as brain would say....

btw, im taking time out from legal.hehehehehe:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)