UAI prediction (1 Viewer)

blazezs

Originally posted by Cyph
The highest mark in std. english last year was 89 I believe. I think we'll see the 90 barrier get broken this year. :)

I got a UAI of 87.05 with std. english and a mark of 74, you can get up to 99.xx UAI with std. english it's just hard... what am I saying? It's hard to get 99 regardless of what subjects you do. :D
Not when you have the passion for the subject :p

I'll work my butts off from now on in English, cause i know i haven't got the love for English, but hey i you may see the 90's being broken this year :rolleyes:

I just know it won't be me ;)

blazezs

Originally posted by Roors
HEY PPLS!!
I'm in year 12 too, and i've had many friends do their HSC recently, and my dads a teacher so yeh, i've been following UAI's a bit. I have no idea where abouts my UAI will come...but out of experience Blazez, i dont think you're gonna get in the HIGH 90's!
And its not all because of you're english mark, Business services is not a very strong subject- not at all! Since its such a weak subject, you need everyhting else to be TOP!! And because you're english is just above average, i doubt you'll be getting 97-99! I'm not trying to be a bitch, just hate seeing ppl get their hopes up for nothing!! BUT..i certainly do hope you prove me wrong!!!!!
My expectation is too get around either the high 80's or the low 90's..................

Yeh, Business Service is a subject which scales YOU down really hard, but guess what only 0.36% got a band 6 for that subject :p

I'm shocked at the number of ppl getting Band 6 for Business Services :(

But I'm sure if I can get into either Band 5 or 6 it shouldn't affect me much :D

Last edited:

Juliet

HSC
Hope you get whatever rank your aiming for blazezs. I do English Standard, Business Studies, and Music Course 1...which ALL get scaled down big time. :(

blazezs

Originally posted by Juliet
Hope you get whatever rank your aiming for blazezs. I do English Standard, Business Studies, and Music Course 1...which ALL get scaled down big time. :(
thanks mate :)

I wish you the best of luck as well ;)

STUDY STUDY STUDY is the key :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)