Uai Prediction (1 Viewer)

gilese

gilese form chifley college senior campus i was wondering if anyone could do a small prediciton of my uai at the moment.

Agriculture, rank 1 of 3, no assessments
design & Tech rank 1 of 18,1 assess 48/50
Englsih stand rank 16/152 1 assess 13 out of 20
Ipt rank 1 out of 16 1 assess 55/55
It rank 1st all prelim and hsc comptancys complete starting on options

Please help me thanks heaps

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
It is much too early to make any sort of estimation. You have completed some or none of your assessment tasks and there are still plenty left.

I would withdraw from saying anything at the moment as it can be very different in the end as it is way too early. If you'd like a good indication of what type of marks you need try using SAM.

http://www.boredofstudies.org/sam/

gilese

thanks but i just want some indication of where i am so i know i need to improve

lozza_86

HSC
hey I was wondering if i could get some advice on my subjects, I'm aiming to get into physiotherapy at Newcastle Uni, a UAI of 97. at the moment it seems a little scary but i'm dedicated to work at it. I've been working at a physio practice for the past 2 years and its all i want to do. i just hope my subjects are going to help my UAI and requirements. I'm not at a selective high, but place top 3 in English + ext 1, Chemistry, Biology, PD/H/PE, Maths + ext 1 and i also do ext 2 but am thinking about dropping. any thougths. Thankyou so much!

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Your ranks are good, lozza_86, and if you keep them up (along with good marks), you could make the 97+ mark.

Being at a non-selective school is irrelevant. The highest UAI at my school last year (non-selective, non-private) was 99.75. :)

lozza_86

HSC
Thanks. I was a little intimidated when i became aware that our school hasn't had anyone in the past few years in band 6 for PD/H/PE or Bio.( the two subjects i was hoping for band 6 ) but my math teacher told me as long as i aim for 85+ in each subject 97+ is very possible. What year are you at uni if you don't mind my asking?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)