Uai?? Prediction (1 Viewer)

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
Here are my marks :D, I have no idea what to expect, although I would like 84. My school was ranked 2 years ago like 16th but dropped last year, it's definitely in the top 30 or 40??

subject - % - rank

English - 60% - 50/61
English extension 1 - 70% - =16/23
Biology - 75% (can't remember something similar to english extension)
Modern history - 85% - 5/20something (cant remember)
ancient history - 90% - 6/23
History extension - 94% - 1/8

so yeah I don't remember exactly, the percentages are accurate and are my entire scaled internal mark including of course trials (which I sucked at :()

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A

EDIT: I should say, 85+

Last edited:

webby234

HSC
N/A
Mrs.McDreamy said:
even with shitty english marks?? I thought they were the most important because everyone does it?
It still only counts for two units - ie worth 20% of total aggregate for calculating UAI

Also, you would be above the state average for - remeber your school is very highly ranked. Even if you are struggling with English, you are still doing advanced which will help. Your history marks are effectively worth half your UAI, so low-mid band sixes can make up for not so good English and Biology marks.

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
webby234 said:
It still only counts for two units - ie worth 20% of total aggregate for calculating UAI

Also, you would be above the state average for - remeber your school is very highly ranked. Even if you are struggling with English, you are still doing advanced which will help. Your history marks are effectively worth half your UAI, so low-mid band sixes can make up for not so good English and Biology marks.
Thanks, that makes me feel a little better. History has always been my strong point. Thanks for the predictions everyone! I like the idea of 85+ :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)