HSC
My Trial Exam:

Mathematics: 48% rank:3/16
Mathematics extension 1: 26% rank:10/10
Chemistry: 76% rank:3/10
Physics: 57% rank:3/6
ESL: 58% rank:6/13
Chinese (for background speacker): 73% rank:don't know

I know i did really bad, but just hope to get enough UAI for engineering.
Thanks

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
unless you improve drastically over the coming few months, i doubt youll get the UAI you need for engineering...unless you apply it at uws.
not looking good for you atm im afraid...just keep trying.

pixie88

HSC
umm...what school do you go to? the school you go to affects your HSC mark ...its hard to say...i rekon u will get better then 50 tho...like seriously...i didnt do so well for my trials when i did my hsc...i got like in the 50s i think...my careers advisor even gave me a tafe form and told me to fill it out...but seriously. if you put some effort in in the upcomming weeks im sure you'll even surprise yourself when your results come out =) i proved my careers advisor wrong! i didnt get like 90s for my UAI but i got into international business...and thats what i've always wanted to do =) so with hard work and dedication you will ace it =)
good luck by the way =)

tommytomickey

HSC
pixie88 said:
umm...what school do you go to? the school you go to affects your HSC mark ...its hard to say...i rekon u will get better then 50 tho...like seriously...i didnt do so well for my trials when i did my hsc...i got like in the 50s i think...my careers advisor even gave me a tafe form and told me to fill it out...but seriously. if you put some effort in in the upcomming weeks im sure you'll even surprise yourself when your results come out =) i proved my careers advisor wrong! i didnt get like 90s for my UAI but i got into international business...and thats what i've always wanted to do =) so with hard work and dedication you will ace it =)
good luck by the way =)

yeah, i did really bad for my trials, especially the math and ESL, I have never done that crap before, and yes I will seriously work hard in the comming weeks! thanks.

pixie88

HSC
lol...glad to help =)
i can totally imagine how u feel =) i felt the same way this time last year...actually i think it was even later then now...i only got my act together like one month before english paper one (which is the first exam) lol
still managed to get into international business! =) so yeah... u'll do great! just memorise all ur essays for english (i noe they say its bad to memorise...but its good to have a basic structure...coz in the exam u dont really have time to think), maths...hmmm...i only did 2U...and i didnt do that great in it...so im not gona give any advice ..lol...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)