UAI prediction please! and also a question.. (1 Viewer)

ditto

drops of jupiter
HSC
hi!

i am at a school which is probably ranked 400th or something like that, and the following are my trial results:

Advanced English 85.7% rank - 15/42
2U mathematics 82% rank - 6/38
Business Studies 84% rank - 4/27
Legal Studies 79% rank - 4/30
Biology 92% rank - 2/34

wat do ya reckon would be my uai?

also when i was putting in my preferences for uac, i realised that the uac course code for some courses are the same ( like B commerce and b commerce/b science) so how will uac know which course i actually meant? it's so confusing!

thanks, guys!

Bookie

Banned
HSC
ditto said:
also when i was putting in my preferences for uac, i realised that the uac course code for some courses are the same ( like B commerce and b commerce/b science) so how will uac know which course i actually meant? it's so confusing!
Theyll ask you once you get accepted.

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
lol what the fuck would you have me do? im not a fucking walking SAM. Just doing my bit to help out. Mind your own fucking business if its got nothing to do with you.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
i think lower because his school is ranked poorly

ditto

drops of jupiter
HSC
hey guys! thanx for the comments, but you think it could even be lower than 80? (don't worry about hurting my feelings etc, PLEASE be honest!!) i'm studying as hard as i can to improve myself, if that helps :)

gosh it's hard to put our preferencves without really not knowing wat we'll get...

Bookie

Banned
HSC
If you stay where you are right now, it probably shouldnt be lower than 80, but you could be pushing it. I dont know how you are compared to the state but you just said you school is "400th or something", so that might be a bit offputting. I'm guessing you're in the 80-83 region at the moment, but who knows, go beast your externals and youll end up with 99 :)

Affinity

HSC
ditto said:
hey guys! thanx for the comments, but you think it could even be lower than 80? (don't worry about hurting my feelings etc, PLEASE be honest!!) i'm studying as hard as i can to improve myself, if that helps :)

gosh it's hard to put our preferencves without really not knowing wat we'll get...
you can put some random subjects in the preferences for now.. change them after you get your UAI

As for the prediction.. it should be more than 80 unless some crap happens

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)