UAI Prediction (Or at least what to put in SAM) (1 Viewer)

lost1

HSC
Hi

I'm kinda starting to worry about what kinda UAI i will be getting as the HSC starts to draw closer and closer. I think my school is in the bottom of the top 100 schools so i guess that is a start...well here are my half yearly ranks for my 10 units:

English (standard)-----------------48%-70/115
Maths Ext.1-------------------------70%-32/79
Maths Ext.2-------------------------64%-19/45
Physics-------------------------------87%-14/73
IT VET---------------------------------hoping to get > 90% (there's only one final exam)

The English result is only from the first exam and has not been updated from the marks from the half yearly(which i did fairly good...should have come in the the top 10 for that and am hoping to get to into at lest top 30 by the end of the year)

I'm aiming for 90+ UAI as Im still undecided on what course do in UNI...so what kind of UAI will i be getting at this rate or what marks should i put in to SAM to calculate my UAI?

thanx

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
Your enlish marks/ranks are a laughing stock --> improve on it ASAP

other subject marks/rank are ok.

Ur heading around 70-75

80 is still reachable

lost1

HSC
yes yes i know my English marks are crap...at least i have some assurance tht 80s is still reachable if i totally screw up English(but i always hear from people how you really cant get less than like 70% for English) but lets say my marks improve (cause there's no way in hell they can get any worse) and i end up coming like i said in the top 30 or even the top 20...and lets say i also improve in everything else...basically this is where i want to be by the next lot of exams:

English (standard)-----------------40/115
Maths Ext.1-------------------------20/79
Maths Ext.2-------------------------15/45
Physics-------------------------------10/73

...would 90s be reachable? :)

runnable

HSC
lost1 said:
yes yes i know my English marks are crap...at least i have some assurance tht 80s is still reachable if i totally screw up English(but i always hear from people how you really cant get less than like 70% for English) but lets say my marks improve (cause there's no way in hell they can get any worse) and i end up coming like i said in the top 30 or even the top 20...and lets say i also improve in everything else...basically this is where i want to be by the next lot of exams:

English (standard)-----------------40/115
Maths Ext.1-------------------------20/79
Maths Ext.2-------------------------15/45
Physics-------------------------------10/73

...would 90s be reachable? :)
I assume those are ranks. If your school is in bottom of Top 100, then you will need to work harder to get UAI90+. Much harder.

P.S The eng standard mark is gonna kill your UAI quite hardly. Work to improve those.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)