Uai Predict Me coz I'm sexy ;] Plzz <3 (1 Viewer)

Chisari

HSC
So my results are;

Adv English; 11/54 61%
IT no class rank? 63%
Ancient; 13/74 64%
Legal Studies; 5/20 67%
Extension History; 7/9 77%
Modern; 13/33 45% - I threw up in the exam & had to leave, didn't finish it Modern is usually about a 70% mark.

Predict me. I'm aiming for 70 to do policing at UWS.. or 80 to do law at UWS :)
kthks :D

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
*sigh*.... what's your SCHOOL'S RANK?

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
dagwoman said:
*sigh*.... what's your SCHOOL'S RANK?
Looking at your posts, you place wayyyy too much emphasis on school ranking. Its not the be all and end all, and in my opinion doesnt affect what you'd predict as someones uai. School ranking doesnt have a huge effect, if i had made one of these threads with my marks and said my schools rank (~500), i probably wouldve gotten a prediction of about 80. Theres no way of knowing if a school sets harder exams or not.

Anyways, to the posted, you should be able to get over 70

PS: pics or its not true :p

Last edited:

chinkiwinki

HSC
f3nr15 said:
I know I cannot predict your UAI, but please post pcitures of yourself to prove your beauty.
you think you can get pussy with that line? lame attempt. lame...:rofl:

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
acmilan said:
Looking at your posts, you place wayyyy too much emphasis on school ranking. Its not the be all and end all, and in my opinion doesnt affect what you'd predict as someones uai. School ranking doesnt have a huge effect, if i had made one of these threads with my marks and said my schools rank (~500), i probably wouldve gotten a prediction of about 80. Theres no way of knowing if a school sets harder exams or not.
The reason I always ask is because it gives the predictor a MUCH better indication of the person's cohort, e.g. 8th of 24 is totally different at a school ranked 14th to one ranked 340th.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
erm those marks dont look all that flash, but you'll get into policing. pretty girl like you should have *no worries* about getting to the top.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)