uai help (1 Viewer)

araz

HSC
ok so i'm doing 10 units and i wanna know what people think the uai would be.

Adv english- so far 1/13
2unit maths- no idea but i think around top 6 maybe out of like 20 something people
3 unit maths- 6/7
Modern history- 1/6
Physics- havent been told but i belive like top 2 or 3
History extension- no idea but im doing really well like over 95% type well

what do u guys think? :S

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
araz said:
ok so i'm doing 10 units and i wanna know what people think the uai would be.

Adv english- so far 1/13
2unit maths- no idea but i think around top 6 maybe out of like 20 something people
3 unit maths- 6/7
Modern history- 1/6
Physics- havent been told but i belive like top 2 or 3
History extension- no idea but im doing really well like over 95% type well

what do u guys think? :S
i think if you're at a crap school, those ranks could mean nothing. and it seems a crap school, with only 7 ppl doing 3u maths, and 13 ppl in adv eng.

I'm guessing a UAI of about 52.35.
If you're lucky.

warstalker

I dunno
HSC
i wouldnt say 50s it does however seem you dont go a very academic school, so 70s to 80s if you improve.

araz

HSC
umm no i dont actually go to a crap school its small. its an independent school so classes are tiny....

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
araz said:
umm no i dont actually go to a crap school its small. its an independent school so classes are tiny....
yeah, that's what I thought. It's a small school, which doesn't automatically make it crap. What is your school's name?

Your ranks are looking good though! It is always a bit unpredictable when dealing with small schools though.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I think you'll do good... depending on how well you do in the hsc.
The dux of any school; does get a little boost in their raw marks and it equates to a much higher moderated mark because of the std.deviation... (don't know how that works... maybe a maths person could elaborate)

Basically; as was said by withouth-wings countless times... if you and your school do average/above average in the actual HSC exams. Then you'll end up with a much better UAI even if you just maintain those ranks during the school assessments.

But if say your school as a whole does poorly; it will affect you slightly. (I think).

To the other students... lol.. you're like hella evil... haven't ya'll heard about the rose that grew from concrete?
Damn Str8!

Last edited:

araz

HSC
thanx heaps guys. yeah i go to Hamazkaine Arshak and Sophie Galstaun School. its an independent armenian school in ingleside. i dunno if u know it but some people do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)