UAI cut-offs: Decrease or Increase (1 Viewer)

jennieTalia

HSC
I don't care all that much, because I know that somehow or other I will get to my course, if I have to take the long way... so be it.

But when I went to the UTS open day, someone asked this same question to one of the lecturers and they speculated that if there was a change, and they believed personally that it would balance out similarly, then it would only be a minute amount anyway.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
mrated96 said:
How about this

I emailed UNSW law admissions and they said cut-offs would likely go down

suck on that mofo
*clap* You win. That's right, off you go, here's a gold star.

piitb

HSC
Exphate said:
No.

End of the day.

Wait till fucking offers come out late January.

You have 3 months off. Little bit of advice?

MAKE THE MOST OF IT
this coming from someone who should be at schoolies and has over 4000 posts hahaha

end of day i am already at uni, so i dont give a fuck. maybe someones a bit agitated coz they didnt get the uai they wanted?

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
piitb said:
this coming from someone who should be at schoolies and has over 4000 posts hahaha

end of day i am already at uni, so i dont give a fuck. maybe someones a bit agitated coz they didnt get the uai they wanted?
Why do people insist on pointing out that people are on the internet...using an internet forum?

End of the day your statement is largely speculative.

xsjado

HSC
piitb said:

uuuuhhh...

:uhoh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)