UAI calculator?? (1 Viewer)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah she fulfilled the minimum requirement to be eligible for the UAI, so it should work unless shes screwed something up:/

claudiaa

HSC
ye ma friend tried as well n she sed it worked but idno y its nt working 4 me..im onli new on dis syt i dnt realli knw how to use it yet..u knw wen u sign up to these things how emails r sent to u n dat..maub i didnt click the link to validate ma account. could that myabe b the problem?

also..ppl r also tlking bout how u can type in the marks u want n they wil cum up with a mark u shuld b getting in each subject. how do u do dat?

Helipad

HSC
hey ppl
was just wondering whether or not the SAM program was working on all urs comps as the server at school blocks it so i cant access it

claudiaa

HSC
ay i think i finally figured out n y..it says that ive completed my hsc wen i hvnt so dats mayb y..how do ichange my age??

tommurtha

HSC
i just used it then and put in my trial marks and got a 33uai and i got over 50 in all my tests am i doing something wrong or do i need to do some more study:mad:

Shadose

Enjoy Life
HSC
tommurtha said:
i just used it then and put in my trial marks and got a 33uai and i got over 50 in all my tests am i doing something wrong or do i need to do some more study:mad:
Just over 50? If you get 50 for all your tests, I realised that you get 30. And If you get lower than 50 for all of them you still get 30. So you were just 3 marks away from the lowest uai :hammer:

I reckon you just need to study more :p

gov18

HSC
hay, yeah where can i find another uai calculator???
:)

pooooo

HSC
I'm new to this site, and I'm wondering if the calculated UAI is a rough ENTER estimate, as it seems to be based on NSW results.

kangms

HSC
google alberteinstein uai calculator. It's quite accurate i guess

prummkin15

HSC
N/A
can come one link me? i hav been for this sam thing for hours cant find it ay... thanks

lynton

HSC
how do i access this sam calculator i cant get it to load on my compuer. can someone do it for me? do u need marks? well anyway im aiming for over 90. i do extension maths, advanced english, chemistry, biology, economics and ancient history? just say i get and average of 85 in each?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)