UAI 99.95 - Tutoring in Business Studies (1st in NSW) / Economics / Maths / Chemistry (1 Viewer)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Hey guys,

For anyone who would like extra help in Business Studies, Economics, Chemistry or 2/3U Maths I am now available to tutor on the North Shore. I am willing to tutor at both Preliminary and HSC level.

I received a UAI of 99.95 and I placed 1st in the state in Business Studies. My marks are as follows:

Business Studies - 98 (1st in NSW)
Economics - 94
Chemistry - 94
Mathematics 2U - 98 (2004)
Maths Extension 1 - 96 (2004)
Maths Extension 2 - 93
English (Advanced) - 95
Studies of Religion I - 48/50

Whilst I will be tutoring primarily in the subjects listed at the top, I can also help out in English and SOR. For English I did Physical Journeys, BNW/BR, Speeches and A&C. My Chemistry Option Topic was Shipwrecks and for SOR I did Religious Rites. I can also help out in Maths Extension 2, but I'm not as confident tutoring it.

I have a host of notes and summaries for all of my subjects and I have invaluable advice to share that will help you to reach your full potential. I was a voluntary peer tutor at my school, St Pius X College, and I have previous experience tutoring other students. My aim is to help you more easily understand the course content and to reinforce concepts learned in class, as well as teaching ahead of your class should you be an ambitious student. My teaching methods and strategies will be tailored specifically to your needs and wants.

I will be tutoring along the North Shore and I can either travel to your house (provided it's fairly close by) or your local library. Pricing is flexible. For single students I will be tutoring at $20-30/hour (negotiable - depending on how far I have to travel) and group tutoring sessions are also an option.

If you have any questions, then by all means PM me, e-mail me or add me to MSN: xtracta@hotmail.com (if I'm not online, then it's probably best to e-mail me). Or you can give me a ring or SMS me on 0424 576 153

Last edited:

lfc_reds2003

Renchy can u help me in 4u maths
me n justchillin have been doin past papers and only gettin 110 - 118 we need to kik em up
;)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
aural_sax05 said:
Renchy can u help me in 4u maths
me n justchillin have been doin past papers and only gettin 110 - 118 we need to kik em up
;)
Sure, if you want 120 I'm the guy to ask :p
Oh yea, has justchillin been on BoS since the HSC exams? I'm curious to know what he got.

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Congratulations Rench! :)

Good luck with tutoring.

HSC
that sort of shits allover my Chemistry marks! well done on the marks dude

carameltic

HSC
Haha

is this Darren?

haha congrats...first in business! way to go~

u beat me man........lol....

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Hey.

Hehe...I had no idea you were Peter, you had me confused for a little while there :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)