UAI 99.90 tutor available for English ,any level Maths, Chem, Latin, Music (1 Viewer)

Adam_thatguy

HSC
Well, the title says it all!

I got 99.90 for my UAI in 2005.

I did English (adv), 4u Maths, 3u Maths, Chemistry, Latin, Music 2 (First in the state), Music ext (50/50)

I am very proficient in all of these subjects and am able to teach/tutor/explain the content in these subjects very clearly and succinctly.

I am able to tutor anybody in high school up to HSC.

I also did year 11 physics and did very well in it - I didn't do it for the HSC cos I would be doing too many units to be comfortable! so i am also able to tutor in year 11 physics.

I can also tutor History up to year 10 - I came first in my year (with 84/85 in my yearly exam) but I dropped it because I had too many units (again!).

So i'm able to tutor anybody in high school who wants to become better and or at least gain a better understanding of the content.

I am very thorough in what I do and it will be nothing less than the best.

Please Private Message me if you are interested (i have already generated some interest) and we will negotiate costs, time, place etc...

Also, I am able to teach anybody who is interested in learning the piano or the violin or musicianship. I came first in the state in Music 2 and got full marks for Music ext in 2005. I also have an L.Mus.A. in piano and A.Mus.A. in Violin.

so again, Private message me if you are interested!

thanks!

Adam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)