UAC preferences closed early? (1 Viewer)

decoil

HSC
Just logged into the UAC applicant thing to check my preferences, with full intention to change options further down the list. Well anyway it gives me the message:

"Currently you can only view your course preferences. Change of preference reopens at 9PM (Sydney time) on Saturday 17 January 2009."

I was thinking it was open til the 7th midnight as it says on the front page of the site? Can someone else check the website and tell me if its just me or not.
Thanks

Edit:
"Changing your course preferences
You can change your course preferences until midnight on Wednesday 7 January 2009 for the Main Round of offers through Online applicant services."

PS - why does it say it will reopen on the 17th of january? Dont main round offers happed on the 21st??

Last edited:

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
mine works

EDIT: yeh so if u want to be considered for late round, u can change ur preferences from the 17th [as before then u dont know that u havent gotten into ur first course]

decoil

HSC
Yep, they fixed it within half an hour. By 9:06 when i checked it was working again.

decoil

HSC
Pwnage101 said:
mine works

EDIT: yeh so if u want to be considered for late round, u can change ur preferences from the 17th [as before then u dont know that u havent gotten into ur first course]
Nope you're thinking of the 21st. Its after the first round is released that you can change your preferences. My guess is that they accidentally triggered it two days earlier, and hence the message said earlier too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)