UAC Offers (1 Viewer)

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
Anyone got their Preliminary round offers yet??? I just got mine today and i got into the Sydney Con for Bachelor of Music (performance)!!!!!!! Yaaaaaay!!!

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
:|..................... no not yet.... *is now freaked out* hoping for main round........... :(

magician

HSC
Congratulations Trumpet Geek!!! I got an offer to the Queensland Con too : ) YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Congratulations!

Apparently, most Sydney Conservatorium offers are made in the Prelim round, however there are always a lot of offers in the Main Round (like me) and the Late Round, since nobody actually accepts their Con offers (when they get offered Law or something worthwhile).

Meanwhile, I still haven't been made an offer to the BA/BMusStudies yet. I figured this would be an EASIER degree to get into than the BMus (Comp.), but they obviously don't want me in the Faculty of Arts.

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
ARGH!!!!! don't say that!!!! 99.99% of offers of the con are made in main round...!!!!!

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
Awww thanks guys!!! And congrats to you Magician for gettin an offer from the QLD Con!!!!! Im excited cos 3 of my other friends got in too yaaay!!! Tim dont freak out yet its only the prelim offers - the main round is still comin up!!

moon_styla

[16527th BoS member]
HSC
hey trumpet geek..? soo r u going to the syd con for perf???

hrmm... i got into syd for perf too.. i dunno if il go or not though... but if i do, il look for a trumpet-y person lol.. congrats by the way!

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
I'll be meeting you all for enrolment & tutorial signup then. SECS will have a stall there, where you can join our honoured ranks for only $10!

magician

HSC
Happy, happy, happy!!!!

trumpet geek said:
Awww thanks guys!!! And congrats to you Magician for gettin an offer from the QLD Con!!!!! Im excited cos 3 of my other friends got in too yaaay!!! Tim dont freak out yet its only the prelim offers - the main round is still comin up!!
Thanks! : ) And Tim, good luck for the main round!!!! I hope you get in!!

magician

HSC
moon_styla said:
hey trumpet geek..? soo r u going to the syd con for perf???

hrmm... i got into syd for perf too.. i dunno if il go or not though... but if i do, il look for a trumpet-y person lol.. congrats by the way!
Congratulations Moon_Styla!!!

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
trumpet geek said:
hey did u check the uac website
yeh i did, right after your 1st post... i was just freaking cause of Phanaticals comment about most con ppl find out in prelim round.. but still reasonable confident and after all there is one less trumpet spot now, Congrats Joe.. hope i can join whats going to be a great trumpet section in 2005

thanks for the support magician, congrats on QLD con!! :D

GOOD LUCK BUNNY04

Last edited:

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
timyates_87 said:
but still reasonable confident and after all there is one less trumpet spot now, Congrats Joe.. hope i can join whats going to be a great trumpet section in 2005

james is in too. Good luck Tim!

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
we all knew that!! ohh crap now im stressing?!?! do you know how many they are accepting? i better give andrew a call :D

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
timyates_87 said:
we all knew that!! ohh crap now im stressing?!?! do you know how many they are accepting? i better give andrew a call :D
How the hell am i supposed to know how many their accepting! I think last year, there were about 7 trumpet players, with 3 of them doing performance. Dont count on this - i could be wrong. Stop stressing that was only the preliminary rounds. Just calm down, relax, be patient and wait until Jan 19 and your letter will come. Hey what uai did u get by the way?

timyates_87

Hello.
HSC
well when you all see a bald 18 year old with no finger nails that will be me.. damn stress!!! :p and umm uai.... *cough* no comment *cough* but HEY 48/50 in EXT woo hoo!! :D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)