Uac offer of admission note - do i need to sign the bottom and send it before tomorow (1 Viewer)

Noobtron

HSC
You know the original uac form telling you what course you made it into?

I have accepted the course online fully on the UNSW site, but i just noticed that there is a slip at the bottom of the UAC letter which you sign and are meant to send to the relevant uni i think,

so if i dont get this to them in person tomorrow, does that mean i havent accepted the offer, even though i have fully accepted it online through the UNSW site?

juggernaut

HSC
Re: Uac offer of admission note - do i need to sign the bottom and send it before tom

Not to sure, it should mention this somewhere on your UNSW enrolment guide. At USYD enrolments you hand this in when you enrol in person, however with the UNSW enrolment process being completely online, im not to sure whats required of you.

Im pretty certain it wouldnt forfeit your enrolment. The signature is basically just a aggreement to certain UAC conditions regarding your degree/offer, its nothing to do with actually accepting it

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
Re: Uac offer of admission note - do i need to sign the bottom and send it before tom

u just scared me. umm i didnt notice that before. i reread the booklet and unsw appears to be all online. "Students enrol online; you do not have to come to unsw to enrol." hmm maybe its just for unis like usyd or for ppl who dont have the internet.

Last edited:

BoyNextDoor

HSC

I accepted the offer online on the night the offers were released. Then I recently enrolled online, so I guess we don't need to sign off that offer slip.

HSC

I haven't got it with me, but I recall that letter saying you give precedence to individual university instructions over the UAC slip. And UNSW don't mention the UAC slip at all AFAIK, so don't worry.

Morbo

HSC

UNSW's enrolment process is all online. There is no need for you to sign the slip or even to present it to any UNSW staff. Once, you've accepted your offer online, you have accepted your offer and can enrol immediately.

erm

HSC

I haven't got it with me, but I recall that letter saying you give precedence to individual university instructions over the UAC slip. And UNSW don't mention the UAC slip at all AFAIK, so don't worry.

ZJ NingNing

HSC

I accepted the offer online on the night the offers were released. Then I recently enrolled online, so I guess we don't need to sign off that offer slip.
I dont recall accepting my offer on the UAC website... All you need is to enrol online on the UNSW site, right?

erm

HSC

I dont recall accepting my offer on the UAC website... All you need is to enrol online on the UNSW site, right?
That is correct Ning Ning

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)