• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UAC is a fraud! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
its ur fault for choosing hard subjects (that scale well) but failing in them

well, at least u made everyone elses marks look better

lionking1191

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Read again and get this fact right. NSW have to much stupidity against discrimination of lowest UAI outside of Sydney. It is NOT fair. WE need seperate systems!
eh? :s

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
NorthRiversMatt said:
But UAC is always about Sydney students. It has not been shared to the regional areas in the state. I think we need two systems.
What evidence do you have to base on this? That's a ridiculous claim. You didn't perform well against other students in your HSC, oh well - find another way to get to what you want to do.

HSC
Ummm 2units maths. Not general.

Stop being a fraud like UAC does. We need seperate system or QTAC styled system.

walkahz

HSC
Dude get over it. If you get below average marks your uai will be shit.
my marks were mostly slightly above average (80, 74, 74, 72, 68) and i got a slightly above average uai of 69.05.
play the system man.

walkahz

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Ummm 2units maths. Not general.

Stop being a fraud like UAC does. We need seperate system or QTAC styled system.
maybe you would have been better to do general?

and queensland is retarded why would we follow anything they do?

sirfeathers

HSC
NorthRiversMatt said:
Of course it is! They are selecting stupid Sydney siders to get higher UAI than me!! Nsw system is such fucked up stupid and does not mark and rank me properly! I kept calling UAC for like several times and not a pick up!!!! How arrogant!
...um...

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
What's the queensland system like? Is it not rank base?

HSC
walkahz said:
maybe you would have been better to do general?

and queensland is retarded why would we follow anything they do?
What?!! Qld make people dreams to come true and make the world continues to spin to make it more picture perfect.

Nsw doesn't. Its all about fucked up students.

walkahz

HSC
pft righto whatever you want to beleive dude.
The world is harsh and full of dissapointment GET USED TO IT!!

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
NorthRiversMatt said:
What?!! Qld make people dreams to come true and make the world continues to spin to make it more picture perfect.

Nsw doesn't. Its all about fucked up students.

i dont like the uai system in nsw that much either, because this year i have seen students earning some fairly high marks, students earning in the early 80's to mid high 70's end up with a uai of about 65, i guess the reason being was because the hsc exams from what i saw were much easier then previous years and so all the students are doing very well, which is why the averages are bloody high this year, keep in mind a median uai this year was 68

and if you got band 2's and 3 dont expect anything out of your uai, you will be a goner earning around 40 uai if lucky.

HSC
walkahz said:
pft righto whatever you want to beleive dude.
The world is harsh and full of dissapointment GET USED TO IT!!
Im not stupid. They control my fucken life to be like hell of fire. Like living in volcano! Or become criminal and find to rape with in Cabramatta!

UAC is ugly shit and so HSC. Fucked up shit. Its gay and full of lairs.

HSC
skyline said:
i dont like the uai system in nsw that much either, because this year i have seen students earning some fairly high marks, students earning in the early 80's to mid high 70's end up with a uai of about 65, i guess the reason being was because the hsc exams from what i saw were much easier then previous years and so all the students are doing very well, which is why the averages are bloody high this year, keep in mind a median uai this year was 68

and if you got band 2's and 3 dont expect anything out of your uai, you will be a goner earning around 40 uai if lucky.
My cousin last year got uai of 66 and her average mark was 60.5%. Her subjects is easier than mine. So i was wtf.

walkahz

HSC
Its A Fucking Rank!!!!! Do You Expect The Rest Of The State To Go Shit So You Can Get A Good Uai!!!!

HSC
LOL you are calling me poor from being a disability? Theres no disability person like me get marks like you guys. Thats fucked up discriminating! Imagine if i wasnt a disability? My uai would be 99.99.

dp624

HSC
NorthRiversMatt, don't be so bitter. You need to learn how play the HSC/UAI/UAC game. That's how i got what i got.

HSC
Where's the beef?
Yeah, needed a random opener to start a tangent. The UAC system from what i have read seems fair enough but the moderation of HSC marks it a tad more ambiguous. Guess its the old cliché, live and let learn. Rectify your mistakes though hard work and perseverance in uni or tafe and then smash your piece of paper on the reception desk at uac. That'll show those communists!

HSC
Already ate it thank you.

I dont trust this system. I dont like TAFE and community colleges. They dont have what i can do! But they are both like high school bullies and shithead fucked up education. I dont want my 2009 to be wasteful year. Thats why UAC gives me a shit. Thats how they can be fucked in their shittest brain to screw up innocent disability people like myself. Get the fairness and fuck it and get over it. Its easy to do that, dont make their life too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)