uac fee invoice? (1 Viewer)

sjbby

HSC
hey guys i selected to pay through bpay or whatever its called but i cant print out my invoice fee? i sent an email to uac but they linked me to the application site and to follow on. :S
do i just print the application with my name, course and all that and go to the post office to pay?

HELPPP :(!

sjbby

HSC
is the pdf file just the one with the names, courses, and all your details?
so i just take that to the post office & pay like that?

terminator69

HSC
is the pdf file just the one with the names, courses, and all your details?
so i just take that to the post office & pay like that?
Mine doesn't have courses etc. Just has TAX INVOICE up the top and personal details along with amount due ($24). Anyway once you find the right one it will have a "Biller Code" down the bottom etc which you use to pay.

sjbby

HSC
oh really? :( damn! ive been trying all night to find where to go but no idea.. are you still able to print out the reciept again? if so is it the tab under 'your documents' ?

btw, thanks for the help :D!

terminator69

HSC
oh really? :( damn! ive been trying all night to find where to go but no idea.. are you still able to print out the reciept again? if so is it the tab under 'your documents' ?

btw, thanks for the help :D!
Most likely. I won't be able to help any further as I assume payment has to be made before you can access this menu: http://i37.tinypic.com/358xijn.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)