UAC/Early Entry/Preference Choices, Question (1 Viewer)

DeanM

HSC
I was reading the UAC book and i may have missed it, and i really dont feel like trying to find it again, because it being almost 400 pages long!!!
i have a question about the preferences, and early entry. I have applied for early entry into uni next yr, and one of the conditions with with early entry is that i put that subject as first preference. So i was wondering if i done this, then i was told that that i didnt get accepted for early entry, can i still change my preferences around. The early entry interview is on 28 of sep, so it would probably take about 1 week for them to get back to me. However one week will be past 29 of sep, which is the deadline for entrys. So can i still change the preferences after 29th sep? do you think i will have to pay the charge fee. or do you think i could swap them around on the website, or is 29th of sep the deadline even for swapping them around. Because i was thought that 29th sep was only the deadline all the preferences had to be in....

can anyone help me out ??? or did i just confuse everybody ???

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
You can change your preferences after the date, but you will be charged a late fee. I think quite a few people change their prefs. after they find out their uai, although I'm not sure how much you're charged... I don't think it's very cheap... I could be wrong though.

DeanM

HSC
nah but i dont want to change my prefs after i find out my uai, i want to know if i can change my prefs after i know if the uni has accepted me or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)