UAC = death of me...can someone help me? (1 Viewer)

nikilily

HSC
I completed the HSC last year, 2010, got offered a B Business at Newcastle Uni, but now would like to pick up Commerce and do the combined Business and Commerce degree. I need to apply for this via UAC so I can try and get accepted through Mid-Year intake (of which the above degrees are available for mid year). I tried using my UAC no. and PIN (I used last year when I was applying for uni) which I know are correct but it says the no. doesn't exist or the PIN is incorrect (which is isn't), do I have to go through the whole process of applying through UAC again (and fork out another $54) to apply for mid year intake?

ameher

HSC
I completed the HSC last year, 2010, got offered a B Business at Newcastle Uni, but now would like to pick up Commerce and do the combined Business and Commerce degree. I need to apply for this via UAC so I can try and get accepted through Mid-Year intake (of which the above degrees are available for mid year). I tried using my UAC no. and PIN (I used last year when I was applying for uni) which I know are correct but it says the no. doesn't exist or the PIN is incorrect (which is isn't), do I have to go through the whole process of applying through UAC again (and fork out another $54) to apply for mid year intake?
From memory with going through the UAC processes i think you do have to go through the whole process again. However, have you inquired with your university as to whether you can internally transfer into your degree? that would make the process alot easier than having to go through UAC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)