U-Bra (1 Viewer)

callmewhatever

HSC
I saw this on A Current Affair and went out and bought one at shop called Mary Holland in the Met Centre near Wynyard in Sydney. There is a story about it on their website with a pic:

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=123789

Check it out.

It's such a reasonable price and will come in so handy with low-cut dresses and tops. Plus it makes your boobs look bigger :) Can't wait to wear it out!

Lori.

HSC
I just went looking for it online and it doesn't come in my size :( I am majorly pissed off!

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
wat sizes would they go up to
the delta one and the one shown on a current affair
i would love and dream of a bra like that but im a 12dd and i dont think they would be all so supportive

wvonmayer

HSC
I believe that each day more and more girls purchase online.
Kind a saves you the trip to the shooping center :)

Lori.

HSC
It also saves you from the sales assistants that think they need to barge into the dressing room to measure you and adjust LOL

HSC
N/A
apparently a lingerie store in Castle Towers had them

of course, they were all sold out by today :/ Hopefully they are going to be like the J & J's Holiday skin, ie really really crazily hard to get for the first few weeks when everyone is going nuts over them, but then easier after that as the hype dies down/everyone stocks the product more regularly.

Skeeta

HSC
Malfoy said:
I bought one today, but I bought it in a smaller size than I needed because there's no chance they'd come in my size. Doesn't bother me - slightly uncomfortable but gives me more cleavage which is a good thing.
where did you get it from?

was it the delta one, or the one on tv?

Lori.

HSC
Malfoy said:
I bought one today, but I bought it in a smaller size than I needed because there's no chance they'd come in my size. Doesn't bother me - slightly uncomfortable but gives me more cleavage which is a good thing.
how much smaller than your size is the one you got? I know weird question, but it doesn't come in my size and I'm wondering if, if i get a smaller one, that'll work for me??

kunoichi

HSC
N/A
Skeeta said:
where did you get it from?

was it the delta one, or the one on tv?
I finally put in my order thru Fantasy!! So now I just gotta wait! *lol*

Last edited:

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
The fit of the bra would depend (obvously) on your cup size. My sister-in-law bought the Delta one from Big W and she swears by it. Her and I share a lot of tops that are low at the front and u can't wear a bra. Unfortunately we don't have the same cup size so we could never share bras.

It's a bloody awesome invention. Yes they do look ugly, but if you're trying to seduce someone you obviously wouldn't wear the U bra lol

jemskii said:
does anyone know how high they sit at the back?
they're like a normal bra at the back.

HSC
N/A
Apparently you can only order them in (however this comes from my mum who tried to find them in Bras N Things?)

In other news, she's just ordered 4 - 2 for her, 2 for me :D (one in each colour) oh yyeeeaaahhh!

*hopeful*

HSC
thank god for bos, i'd never heard/seen it till now, thats a great idea....
so for those who've wore it does it really make your boobs a bit more further apart because thats what it seems like and thats what the c.a article said ?

kunoichi

HSC
N/A
I just got told my order has been dispatched! I'm gonna get the U-Bras soon!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)