Types of journeys (1 Viewer)

BoredofBoredofS

HSC
N/A
So i'm familiar with the main ones; physical, imaginary, etc etc. However i'm having trouble understanding some:
What is the difference between a mental and inner journey? are they just different words for the same thing? Also, what encompasses a psychological journey? i think it's when one discusses the true nature of humans, etc. but i'm not too sure. Any help would be appreciated!

SGSII

HSC
Uni Grad
So i'm familiar with the main ones; physical, imaginary, etc etc. However i'm having trouble understanding some:
What is the difference between a mental and inner journey? are they just different words for the same thing? Also, what encompasses a psychological journey? i think it's when one discusses the true nature of humans, etc. but i'm not too sure. Any help would be appreciated!
I'd say mental journey is more to do with intellect, knowledge and enlightenment. Whereas inner journey would relate to spiritual discovery, looking into the soul, experiences etc

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
A mental journey is essentially the same as a psychological journey, as for inner journey-it can refer to a journey that is more well-rounded, focusing on the process of introspection and retrospection rather than just focusing on the state of one's mind, and what SGSII has interpreted as the differentiation between the two is quite accurate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)