TYPE OF MONOLOUGE 2010ers (1 Viewer)

allykat92

HSC
I'm going with a serious one xD I'm bad at comedy =P But I'm aiming for serious with a message....

gavskiez

HSC
Comedy, but with enough depth to bullshit about how you're trying to make the character all multidimensional if anyone asks. ^_^

jenbob

HSC
Mines going to be a little disturbing but im hoping to throw some chuckle-moments in there :)

yo gabba

HSC
thats sweet , id love to have a half disturbing kind of complex character that audience can still relate to and a like different story line thats real witty/strange but funny in its own way.. not a cliched monologue like th one i've written , well my first drapht anyways ..
wheres everyone up to in relation to writing nd stuff ?

xocaitlinxox

HSC
i'm doing a really comic, physical monologue. from bombshells. apparently that's a bad idea (to use bombshells) but the character was perfect for me so i'm doing it anyway.

Brady_Girl

HSC
Mine is a dramatic monolouge from an amazing australian play. I was so lucky to find it and once i found it it just fit like the missing piece of jigsaw puzzle. We did our IPs in term 1 so weve already been marked in class however i was supirsed to see the phyco drama self devised monlouge came top considering it reeked of mental illness, hsc no nos and angst. Anyone else doing a metal illness evil murder sort of thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)