Two year old chain smoker (1 Viewer)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Ardi Rizal is a 2 year old child and he is already a chain smoker!!! This is a news which is surely going to amuse as well as startle you. If you are also one among the millions who believe that smoking is an adult issue then this story will for sure change your perception. A child from Indonesia has a special but bad smoking habit.
He needs 40 cigarettes a-day habit since his father brought him in contact with the substance and showed him how to smoke when he was just 18 months old.
Ardi Rizal is fully addicted to nicotine. Above that the little kiddo loses his temper and becomes very angry if he is not given the right dosage of nicotine. He will start to bang his head very hard against the wall and this obsession can only be soothed with a packet cigarette.
Ardi’s mother, 26 year old Diana maintained that she has been trying very hard for a long time to compel her son 2 years old kid to quit this dangerous habit. But till now all her efforts were useless.
This little boy is a not even a healthy baby because he already weights four times the weight of a normal 2 year old kid. He moves around the house all day in his little truck and smokes 40 cigarettes a day. Moreover, he is not physically fit enough to play with other children in the neighborhood and spends all his time alone.

Ardi’s father, Mohammed Rizal, who is a 30 year old fishmonger, offered the baby his first cigarette when the small Bambie was only 18 months old. But Mohammed maintained that he is not at all repentant.
“He looks pretty healthy to me. I don’t see the problem”, Mohammed says.
Yes big dad, and when the kid will be no more a living kid in some years itself, then maybe the dad will say: “He LOOKED pretty healthy to me. I DIDNT see the problem!”
Ardi Rizal - Two Year Old Child Smokes 40 Cigarettes A Day - Youtube Video

LOL

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh, saw that in the msn down the bottom bit and wtf'd.

Cos his lungs would be so tiny and stuff, wouldn't he be abolutely ripping them appart?

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
His family and him are going to be much better off now, because media parties pay them money to take video of him and then show it to dithering old biddies in the western world. Now he can spend some of this money on healthcare and breathmints.

Remember, stories like this will always appear because 'we' love to have a gorp and a moan about things like this, but it's your demand that fuels them. You buy the paper to be shocked, the paper uses this money to find more 'shocking stories' and pays for them. For this reason we will always have stories of parents exploiting their kids. (remember the fat russian kid Jambik).

He looks more mature, cooler and will get loads of tail because of the James Dean mystique he gains from smoking the cigarettes. To top it all off quitting is easy anyway.

Last edited:

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
How the hell do poor people afford cigarettes?

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
Because cigarettes only cost a couple of cents a stick in countries like that.
yeah but have you looked at the socioeconomic status of most smokers who are here lately

you dont get people askin you for a "smoke dere cuz" in upper middle class neighbourhoods

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)