Two Major Works? (1 Viewer)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I don't have nay major works myself (anymore after dropping history ext) but i know people who have/had 3 major works.

Basically they say it's fine, it is just a simple task of time management. Don't procrastinate, actually use your school time to work on your major work and you'll be fine.

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
yea there's a lot of ppl at my school with 2+ major works.

it's not too bad, you just gta spend your time wisely (esp. during hols!). during the term most people 'forget' about their major works, make sure you don't!

Moenique

HSC
I do three majors, and I'm coping fine.
You just have to use the Christmas holidays really well, and work on them weekly.

dizzyizzy

snubble
HSC
Same as Moenique - I'm doing three and getting half of EE2 out of the way over Christmas was the best thing I did :D

jackc91

rumpleshit
HSC
dizzyizzy, I love fotc, do you know when the second season will air in Aust.

chamelia

HSC
I had a Design and Tech and Visual Arts major work and got through it with great marks. At the end it can be a bit struggle street and gets overwhelming trying to finish and perfect it - but it's doable. Time management over holiday breaks as was mentioned before is key.

dizzyizzy

snubble
HSC
no i have no idea - i've been getting torrents of s2 :)

cerys

because i can.
HSC
I got two major works to do.

If you're like me and can't manage your time, you're basically screwed, like I am right now. (Haven't started on either one.)

No, really, its manageable. I just gotta pick up my act ):

0hNivlek

HSC
I'm doing 2 too.

Society & Culture + history extension.

omg PIP is due in 5 weeks (draft)!

harryc

HSC
Yeah, I'm doing three - EE2, Drama and Society and Culture. My biggest mistake has probably been favouring one of my majors above the otheres, so now I have a fully finished draft of my EE2 major, and I'm well into the editing process, while the other two are still in the pretty early stages.

glo-stick91

HSC
I got two major works to do.

If you're like me and can't manage your time, you're basically screwed, like I am right now. (Haven't started on either one.)

No, really, its manageable. I just gotta pick up my act ):

This. I'm in the exact same situation. But this past week has been good because once school went back, both my EE2 teacher and history extension teacher have been really helpful.

Extension history has been particularly tricky because i keep changing topics. But he's helped me settle on a particular one so thats started the ball rolling.

Just yesterday, one of my friends had to drop history extension coz she had 4 major works to do (hist ext, ee2, music, textiles). She just found it too overwhelming.

So its definately manageable, even if some of us just need to pull our heads in and get going.

Good luck:wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)